We have just returned from one of the most amazing holidays and had one week staying at this hotel.
we were staying in a beech front bungalow they are so spacious and only a few metres from the sea with your own sun deck and dinning area you can even have breakfast on your deck which is a little extra that comes with the upgrades for the bungalow.
If i had one complaint it would be that the hotel charge for the longboat on each trip 200 bhts ,when there is no other way to get from the hotel you have to use the longboat.But this hotel is in a beautiful private bay with warm turquoise water .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort