Pluses: Rooms, service, views, beach and the transfer by speed boat. The whole resort is beautiful and secluded. The decor is lovely, the ambience is great and you get all the privacy you want. Loved the bar. Breakfast spread was also pretty good.
Cons: Seriously over priced. Even the restaurants are quite pricey and while food is good in all the restaurants, there are cheaper and better alternatives in the village (which I was too lethargic to try and found out a little late). The check in took over an hour - saw a lot of guests losing patience over this. Cant even understand why check in took that long considering each guest/ room was assigned a separate customer care rep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 189 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort