Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$92
Hotels.com$92
eDreams$110
5,389 results
All reviews hillside pool villa beachfront junior suite our honeymoon swim up bar low tide beach front welcome drink pad thai private beach long tail phuket airport great resort paradise on earth boat trip transfer thailand island
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed there for four nights, the weather was awful, rainy and cloudy but the hotel staff done his best to help!!! The hotel is just amazing, we stayed at their vila pool room, room with two rooms actually ( good for parents with kids ) privet pool, privet balcony and privet amazing view. The hotel's pool is amazing and have a really grate view to the amazing dreamy wonderful privet beach. The spa is amazing - little expansive but worth the experience. The hotel staff are very nice and kind. The coconut restaurant is just not good, and even more- not worth the money. But the marlin restaurant (or the Marin don't remember ) is grate !!! (Try the pad Thai)
But, there is something you have to remember , there is a tons of mosquitos there, be aware !!! It was really awful to get out of there with over 100 stings!!!!! And I'm not kindling! Bring something against mosquitos!!!!
The hotel it self is lovely, and if the rain had stop during our stay, I bet the experience of my family could be better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Gal B
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The resort is incredibly touristy and overpriced in my opinion. Eating here was a massive let down. Having just come from eating fabulous street food in Bangkok and paying around 50B for a meal we were then faced with uniformly bland, dull food at sky high prices. The Coconut Grill was particularly disappointing and our most expensive meal there. Beer is pricy too and we left feeling like we'd forked out a small fortune for a very average experience. Good if you like the all-inclusive tourist trap feel to a break but not one for anyone who wants to experience the real Thailand.

Oh and expect pretty dreadful music to accompany you at every meal!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
14  Thank gettheflockout
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The resort's location is amazing and you don't even feel the need to explore the rest of the island.
The service is really good and deserves to be mentioned.
The beach is gorgeous and the pool area is very beautiful.
The bungalow was tidy and carefully decorated with flowers, it's not 5 star material but does the trick as a beach resort.
I really enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I cannot give enough praise to this resort. It is an experience you will never forget. The place is absolutely stunning and I was impressed every time I turned my head. This was the perfect place to unwind after adventuring all around Asia. Wonderful pool with swim up bar... have drinks, swim, nap, repeat! The most astounding thing about this resort is the World Class restaurants. I am a Chef and I have dined in some of the finest establishments in the world but if you want to know this place offers something unique. There are many choices from eating traditional and modern Thai fusion in the tree tops to a candle lit dinner on the beach. Like I said everywhere you turn you see so much beauty and experience so much bliss that you have to ask yourself... am I dreaming?!?!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I'd like to thank management and staff for the most amazing four days, and for our free upgrade from the deluxe to the beach-front bungalow.
The beach and resort grounds are truly to die for!
The room amenities are great! The jacuzzi & air conditioning are heaven after a hot day, and although the interior could do with a little coat of paint, I rate the place as heavenly.
I will return time and time again!