From when you first arrive at phi phi island. The resort picks you up with a speed boat to take you to the resort.
You are greeted with 3 lovely ladies with drinks and hose ready to wash your feet.
Beds are made in mornings and turned over each night with a nice message.
Room's are wonderful. In peek season we received an upgrade which was a nice bonus.
We stayed in 126 which was right on the beach but our initial room 203 was just as good there level entry room with a glimpse of the water.
Services was great alround. People stating that the service was poor is an outrage! They obviously havn't travelled outside there own house before.
Everyone there was lively and happy. Always greeted with a friendly smile and hello food was quick and drinks were strong! Good times!
If your looking for something romantic take a beach front bungalow or deluxe you will love the rooms they are spacious and beautiful water view from your bed.
You can walk to holiday inn and zevola which have great reviews. But honestly, there rooms are nothing in comparision to this resort Holiday Inn looked very tired needs a good coat of paint and we saw a dolphin head cut off on the beach outside zevola...(Which is right next door to Gypsey Village where all the longtail boatmen park there boats.
The Beach is amazing not one jelly fish! (I hate Jelly fish!!) (North parts of the island the beaches are covered with them. The water is 28 degrees! So nice to swim in... I never go in the ocean and I was in there everyday. Crystal clear waters and the staff are always cleaning there to make sure its perfect.
The only flaw we saw was the size of the gym and equiptment. It had all the weights machines and 1 cross trainer but no treadmills and for a resort this size they really should update that as alot of the people there are professional sports people.
The food was yum! breakfast was ok. Like most places in thailand should upgrade on the toaster - very slow but at least they had 3 of them!
Try the restaurant out the back Pad Thai the place serves really nice food and drinks.
We had a welcome cocktail party and also a long stay cocktail night which was fun. Meeting all the staff.
If you are thinking of getting married we saw one during our stay and wow did they put on a show.
Beautiful flowers and private end of resort. I would recommened going in January as it is blue skys and sunny.
I hope this helps you with your stay if your fussy you will love this place but do understand that most staff dont speak english... however if you give a genuine smile and be nice to the staff and they will give you everything you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort