“Delicious, great value, so friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Only Noodles

Only Noodles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious, great value, so friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Only Noodles is perfect on a backpacker budget but huge portions of yummy noodles. The owner is the sweetest woman ever and looked after my boyfriend when he was really ill from sunstroke. There's no huge sign but ask around at the diving places - they know where it is - little side street, open fronted place. Don't miss this if you're on Phi Phi.

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Nagasaki, Japan
“Small but terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

A lovely noodles house with very fantastic taste of food. I really like their authentic thai noodles. It was very delicious, we been here in krabi and we always go here for snack time coz we really love the food here.

• Visited March 2014
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
“Rustic dining! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Sitting in a little alleyway with two little tables on the street this place is rustic authentic Thailand. They have a small selection of noodles and you can choose a selection of meets and seafood etc, it's cooked right in front of you and it tastes great!! Deffo worth a visit!

1 Thank travel_lover0101876
“Exactly as it says!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

A choice of four noodles and about 6 meats and seafood, this place represents what Thai food is all about, fresh, fast and good quality ingredients. There are only two tables so plan your trip here with the possibility of having to wait for a seat. It is an authentic eatery that I wish I could pack up and take back to the UK as in my opinion this is this best pad thai in Thailand. As the sign on the wall states 'NO TOILET, NO WIFI' no problem.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Pad Thai I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I found this little whole-in-the-wall noodle stand on accident and recognized the name from seeing it on Trip Adviser. It's tucked back in the corner of one of the little ally/streets on Phi Phi. It doesn't look like much, but this place is CHEAP and the owner hooks it up as far as portions go. I asked for my Pad Thai as spicy as she could make it and she listened! Usually I'm not taken seriously, but this time my eyes were watering from the chili peppers while it was still on the grill top! Ingredients were fresh, portions were huge, and value was great. This is 100% the best Pad Thai I have ever had. I went back 3 times during my 5 days on Phi Phi, and I will dream about this Pad Thai until I return!

Visited May 2014