“Awesome experience”

Deaf Gecko Rock Climbing
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional, personal climbing instruction and guiding for all abilities. Internationally experienced, friendly and patient guides, regularly updated equipment and small groups give us the highest level of safety and enjoyment. Low price gear rentals and 2 min walk a spectacular 200m limestone cliff offering 48 safe bolted routes at all levels of difficulty, beautiful views and probably monkeys!
Krabi Town, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have now climbed many times with Judy. I started as a complete novice and am now lead climbing. She is great teacher and makes it fun and safe.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Philip R

Heilbronn, Deutschland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Deep Water Solo Climbing”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Did this tour twice, has been an absolute awesome experience! The climbspots are beautiful and even without too much experience as a climber it was tons of fun. The included Cliffjumping spot was crazy fun aswell! Have a beer at the Deaf Gecko Bar afterwards, it's worth it! Loved the staff, special thanks to Arden and Deco who made my stay in Koh Phi Phi so much nicer ;) Keep it up guys!

Berlin, Germany
“Best rock climbing shop in Phi Phi!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have spent quite some time on Phi Phi Island and got to know many diving and climbing shops all around the place. And I can really say that Judy and Arden are the most professional, safe, trustworthy, friendly and fun rock climbing instructors that you will find here. Great people with great personalities who know what they are doing at all times and who will make your climbing experience a great one. And maybe afterwards you even get to share a well-deserved beer with them at the cozy and relaxed Deaf Gecko Beach Bar. So, go for it and enjoy! :)

Patty from Germany

Visited November 2012
Pori
“Climbing and having fun at Deaf Gecko's”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been climbing in couple of places and I have to say that so far the walls in Ton sai bay PhiPhi island are easily the best i've ever tried. I hadn't been climbing for over a year, but the most friendly and easy to approach climbing instructors Jude Winters and Arden Garis made it wery easy to get started. The beginner walls were easy to start with and you can climb quite high pretty easily and see the amazing scenery over the island. There are allso walls for more advanced and much more advanced climbers, so there's something for everyone. So for everyone who like having fun and climbing safely with people who really know what they are doing, I Warmly recommend Deaf Gecko rock climbibg. And there's an awesome beachbar with awesome irish barman! First chance I get I'll be flying back there to try the harder walls!

Visited September 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“I didn't know they had rock climbing, I just knew the beach bar!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great beach bar. The owners are really nice and funny. They took us out on their boat one day to Maya Bay for some snorkeling and drinking and that was fun. The Deaf Gecko beach bar was right next to our hotel so we were there everyday, most of the day. It was awesome.

Visited February 2013