“Friendliest and most porofessional place for diving in Phi Phi!”
Review of World Dive Center

World Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: World Dive Center is a member of PIRA (PADI International Resort Association); a PADI Dive Resort. This means we meet and exceed the highest PADI quality and safety standards. We focus on safe diving practices, first aid and safety equipment on all dives. You will be guided or trained by reliable staff all of whom make you feel comfortable and safe at all times. Underwater we all speak the same language but above the waterline you can converse with our multi-lingual staff in your own language.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I came to this beautiful island to do my first diving course, and stayed for a second one because of the staff. This diving center is right near the water, which is extremely important. The location near the peer, in a quiet environment I was able to study right at the center.
The staff was really friendly and not "pushy" like at some other places we walked by, and extremely helpfull in things like accomodation advice, laundry and what not :)
The equipment is in very good condition, which is important for safe diving.
After each long day of diving, we stay at the diving center to have a beer, play music (Fedrico is very good with a guitar!) and the staff even invited us for a BBQ the first day we arrived.
If I ever get to come back to this piece of heaven, I will surely come dive with World Dive Center.

1  Thank Alina P
There are newer reviews for World Dive Center

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Very noce experience. Boat, equipment, crew and staff very good. Also the price was good comparing with other dive operartors. Staff can speak english, spnanish and portuguese.
I defnetely would recomend it.

3  Thank Mark_Iron
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I choose this divecenter, because it was the closest one to my hotel. Please take up a couple of remarks from my experience.
All equipment is not in good conditions – regulator leeks, old looking BCD, stinky wetsuits
Staff and Argentinian Manager – unfriendly, not helpful, arrogant, unsafe
Food – not so good, not only me found in food some thinks which are not intended to be in
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE NICE TIME, MY BEST RECOMMENDATION IS BE AWARE OF THIS SHOP.

7  Thank joelincoln
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Me and my boyfriend chose World Dive to have our first diving experience. And we enjoyed very much. Our instructores Freddy and Mimi were very friendly and helpful, what made our experience very peaceful. And Freddy could speak good portuguese, something that made things even easier.

2  Thank ThaisTRibeiro
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Feeling at home far away from home...
when i first got to phi phi i didn't thought about having there the OWC and AOWC. but when i've got to World dive center, and met Cidny - an amazing scuba instructor...and all the other great stuff of the dive shop...i just want to stay more and more.
the diving locations were amazing. my instructor Cidny was a true diving professional and a great teacher for me.

had an amazing experience, recommend for everybody. even if you afraid from diving you can take the fun dives for half a day.

1  Thank Erez R