Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews infinity pool pool staff great pool party island loh dalum bay deluxe room beach koh
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Spent four nights at the PP Princess. Location is superb, right in the centre of everywhere. That's where the positives end. Not good value for what we paid. Customer service and satisfaction is not considered here and is a hindered efforts to the employees. Building is going on all around the hotel from early morning to late at night which leads to constant loud noise. Also while we were there one of the cleaners carried around a walkie talkie with her which blared loudly and constantly from the early hours of the morning. Water in the shower was cold and when reported to reception the receptionist really did not want to hear it and obviously ignored it as nobody came to check this over the next four days. If this resort was managed properly it really would be super, seems as if the staff don't really care about how lucky they are to have it and are not interested in making it better. Hopefully this will change in future as this place can be great.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Niamh N
Surin M, General Manager at PP Princess Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Niamh N

I appreciate that you have experience stayed with us in overall.

I am very grateful for the feedback provided as this gives us the opportunity for improving our services. And I have shared your comments with our team members to continue motivated in delivering high standards. We are apologize for your experience stayed to during renovations.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We come from Bangkok and choosed this hotel.I think this hotel is so nice and convenient just 3 mins to pier.Restaurant,staff, room and everything make us impression. We hope to have the opportunity to visit again. And hope you guys maintain quality, it is forever.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Thanagorn T
Surin M, General Manager at PP Princess Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear Khun Thanagorn T

We thank you for sharing your experience.

I appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay with us in overall.

I am very grateful for the feedback provided as this gives us the opportunity of improving our services. And I have shared your comments with our team members to continue motivated in delivering high standards of service.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

The best big area for chill out.
Very very impressed/Beautiful and peaceful place.
It close to PP transport pier /able walk to PP princess resort, also include pool(and pool's party) ,cafe and restaurant.
Kindly staffs and warm service.Energetic chef/cheers!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Art A

Dear Art A

We thank you for sharing your experience.

I appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay with us in overall.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this resort originally booked Charlie beach but upon arriving we were put into princess accommodation as Charlie was being rebuilt. The room was lovely and good air con bathroom as was new. However a couple of major concerns with this resort ! We were informed off small disruption possible due to renovations however a more accurate description is a major building site with construction commencing at 730am every morning !! Unfortunately we were poorly with a virus and were very sick one evening and had to use a towel to clean which we then washed out and placed in the shower only to be later charged by the hotel 300 baht very annoyed !!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sammie100Thailand

Dear Sammie100Thailand

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Well located near beach, bars shops etc. Everything modern and well equipped. Pricier than other hotels but worth the £££. Balcony over looks other buildings, but so calming and relaxing. Reception just a desk in corridor, lady very helpful and gave discount to save getting cheaper on-line. Good strong Wi-Fi. Highly recommend. Pool at Charlie Hotel, 3min walk, beach 2min walk.

Will come back to Phi-Phi and will stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015