During our stay my partner and I found ourselves eating here quite frequently. Its not the best looking restaurant but the thai food was very well priced, more than any other places on the island and the pizza was good. Free wifi was also available. The burgers and baguettes we found to be very basic and tasteless (sauces helped a lot here). We actually ate here almost everyday until I got food poisoning from here (chicken pad thai was rather warm). Ensure your dish is hot when served to avoid getting sick. It was good while it lasted but after my experience I wouldn't eat there again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.