We Decided to go to Holiday Inn In order to get some quite and peaceful vacation from the Main Area of the Island(Tonsai).
In Order to get to this hotel you need to take a shuttle from Tonsai or get to the a ticket from phuket , the shuttle route is Holiday Inn(and other hotels there) -- Tonsai -- Phuket.
When we got to the shuttle the Holiday Inn representative was waiting there and took our bags which was very nice since you don't need to worry once you got to the shuttle.
From there is 30 min cruise to the other side of the island , the shuttle park in mid sea so from there you are loaded to taxi boat to the beach , after the taxi boat a Hotel Car(tractor) picks you up to the entrance of the hotel(so you won't get wet) the whole process of getting the hotel is very nice!
Once we got to the hotel we were welcomed with wet towels and drinks, check in process was quick and wonderful (We did Telephonic order and I guess in representative didn't understood us regarding the room we wanted , it took us about 20 min to clear that but Staff treat us kindly and the hotel manger upgraded us and made our stay even sweeter ;)
The Hotel Facility are good although the Gym need more maintenance , some stuff didn't worked or didn't worked well that is true for the Sauna that was closed and Pool Jacuzzi that didn't worked.
Breakfast was Amazing we Loved it , as for the menu for the rest of time food felt to us a bit weird but I guess it's a matter of taste, We ate at a the only local place that was there Jasmin food was good and prices were a lot cheaper.
The Hotel beach Is the most beautiful that I saw on Phi Phi and sunset at the hotel is amazing!
If you want to go to the main Island you can rent a taxi boat from the hotel for 1000 baht which felt to us kind of weird that hotel doesn't provide free transport to main island with some kind of timeline, any way We talked with a local guy near the hotel and got a deal for round trip for 1500 baht which we paid when we got back.
Overall The hotel is Grate in a good location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee-krab! Welcome to Paradise. Where else in the world can you walk from your bungalow straight on to a magnificent white sandy beach with coral reefs teeming with marine life? The resort is fully accessible from Phuket or Krabi. Guests from all over the world escape to Phi Phi to experience the tropical haven of Laem Tong Beach national park where Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island is situated. Tonsai Bay, the island's main township, can be reached within 35 minutes by long tail boat offering more than 100 shops, restaurants, bars and the fascinating sea view point. Water sports activities, including snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing and long-tail boat charters are available. For your convenience, contact the reservations team to assist you with your transfer bookings by speed boat or ferry from either Phuket or Krabi. To ensure a warm & efficient welcome, please provide us with your arrival and departure details ie. flight number and hotel or transfer details before and after your stay. Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Holiday Inn Phi Island
- Phi Island Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ko Phi Phi Don
- Ko Phi Phi Don Holiday Inn