Apart from the time spent traveling to the resort (a whopping 4h30mins ferry ride), Holiday Inn Phi Phi is a perfect place to stay. I am traveling with 3 friends and we booked 2 rooms. Upon arrival, the staffs are very helpful and I felt our arrival was well-taken care of. The check-in process was very smooth. As they know we are a group of 4, they arranged our rooms to those that has door connections within the room which the resort only have a few of these rooms. The room was over our expectations, it was great. Apart from getting mosquitoes bites, we are good. (Get the mosquito repellent from the shop) The nature surrounded us was wonderful. Food at their restaurant was ok and the sunset bar was awesome! A romantic spot for couples, however we enjoyed too! There was a problem with the water heater in my friend's room - we checked with the front desk and the staffs were attentive and helpful. We were also steps to the beach area for the resort guests and there a plenty of beach chairs and beds for us to use. It was a very relaxing place and we truly enjoyed our exclusive stay in Holiday Inn Phi Phi in an exclusive part of Phi Phi Island.
It was also a very good location to travel out from this area for snorkeling and island hopping trips if you like. An hour to Maya Bay and less than 20 minutes to Bamboo Island and Mosquito Island. We arranged 2 snorkeling trips from the hotel and it was good. Holiday Inn Phi Phi has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee-krab! Welcome to Paradise. Where else in the world can you walk from your bungalow straight on to a magnificent white sandy beach with coral reefs teeming with marine life? The resort is fully accessible from Phuket or Krabi. Guests from all over the world escape to Phi Phi to experience the tropical haven of Laem Tong Beach national park where Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island is situated. Tonsai Bay, the island's main township, can be reached within 35 minutes by long tail boat offering more than 100 shops, restaurants, bars and the fascinating sea view point. Water sports activities, including snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing and long-tail boat charters are available. For your convenience, contact the reservations team to assist you with your transfer bookings by speed boat or ferry from either Phuket or Krabi. To ensure a warm & efficient welcome, please provide us with your arrival and departure details ie. flight number and hotel or transfer details before and after your stay. Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Holiday Inn Phi Island
- Phi Island Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ko Phi Phi Don
- Ko Phi Phi Don Holiday Inn