I booked this as a surprise birthday present for my wife, and our stay here at the resort was amazing!! The journey is painful especially after a long flight, ferry which transfers you is slow, if you can splashnout, take a speedboat!!!! Its a 3hr transfer from Phuket Rassada pier to our resort (after a drop off at Tonsai Bay).
That aside the views are spectacular, and the beach is beautiful, clear warm waters and palm trees surrounding the resort. The staff here are very friendly and so polite, you wouldnt get that anywhere else! Maew is a credit to the hotel, he always looked after us, remebered our names, generally gave exceptional service with a smile everytime. The food is good at the resort, but visit Jasmin Restaurant nearby for cheap, stunning local thai cuisine! The best ive tasted!
Within the resort there is a spa, fitness centre, games room and two pools! All to good standards! Apart from the pool tiles on the edge, some are chipped and can split your finger as i did!
Daytrips out can be organized at the resort, via speedboat or longtail boats (water taxis). We visited the area where Ma Ya Bay is. A definate must see! Snorkelling trips etc also sorted out within hotel.
All in all our stay was fantastic! Our accommodation was more than satisfacory! We was outdoors mostly anyways! You wont be disapppointed with this place, i did so much research before booking as i wanted it to be just right. If you are looking for a place to relax and unwind with you partner then its perfect! If you want to go clubbing etc stay down Tonsai bay area or phuket!
Thankyou Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee-krab! Welcome to Paradise. Where else in the world can you walk from your bungalow straight on to a magnificent white sandy beach with coral reefs teeming with marine life? The resort is fully accessible from Phuket or Krabi. Guests from all over the world escape to Phi Phi to experience the tropical haven of Laem Tong Beach national park where Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island is situated. Tonsai Bay, the island's main township, can be reached within 35 minutes by long tail boat offering more than 100 shops, restaurants, bars and the fascinating sea view point. Water sports activities, including snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing and long-tail boat charters are available. For your convenience, contact the reservations team to assist you with your transfer bookings by speed boat or ferry from either Phuket or Krabi. To ensure a warm & efficient welcome, please provide us with your arrival and departure details ie. flight number and hotel or transfer details before and after your stay. Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Holiday Inn Phi Island
- Phi Island Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ko Phi Phi Don
- Ko Phi Phi Don Holiday Inn