My wife and I decided to spend our 6th wedding anniversary in Thailand this year, a place we had not visited previously. Our original destinations in Thailand were Bangkok and Phuket. While in Phuket, we decided to visit and spend our wedding anniversary day at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi.
After a rough ferry ride from Phuket, we did not know what to expect. To our pleasant surprise, we landed at this beautiful, breathtaking resort. Check-In was quick and the staff was very helpful and smiling. Our room was an outright success as we had booked the beach front villa. This was actually beach front as the distance between our room and the beach was hardly 5 meters!! crystal clear water, and lovely sunshine.
We spend the day walking around the shoreline and were swept away by this place. Restaurants are exceptional, and services are outstanding. The pool area and gym are breathtaking. After seeing this fabulous experience, we thought of spending another night or two, however, the resort was already fully booked.
When we were departing the resort, all the staff members came out and waved us good-bye, which was beautiful, and honestly, emotional for us.
This is an excellent, well kept property ideal for celebrating occassions, family place, and a true get away where you can forget the world.
Highly recommended without doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee-krab! Welcome to Paradise. Where else in the world can you walk from your bungalow straight on to a magnificent white sandy beach with coral reefs teeming with marine life? The resort is fully accessible from Phuket or Krabi. Guests from all over the world escape to Phi Phi to experience the tropical haven of Laem Tong Beach national park where Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island is situated. Tonsai Bay, the island's main township, can be reached within 35 minutes by long tail boat offering more than 100 shops, restaurants, bars and the fascinating sea view point. Water sports activities, including snorkeling, diving, canoeing, fishing and long-tail boat charters are available. For your convenience, contact the reservations team to assist you with your transfer bookings by speed boat or ferry from either Phuket or Krabi. To ensure a warm & efficient welcome, please provide us with your arrival and departure details ie. flight number and hotel or transfer details before and after your stay. Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Holiday Inn Phi Island
- Phi Island Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ko Phi Phi Don
- Ko Phi Phi Don Holiday Inn