“Really great place...”

Cuisines: Mexican, Thai, Scandinavian, Minority Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

. Ate here the during our stay in July. We tried other places but these guys know what they are doing. My girlfriend has food allergies and we informed the manager" Brownie " he made sure we got what we wanted, the food was delicious , staff are great , and the drinks are great to.. The place is sheek and stylish.. It's great to see a restaurant run by proffessionals on koh phi phi... :))))

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great food and free wifi but a bit pricey. The thai curry pasta is a winner and the burgers are good too.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great spot for Lunch/Dinner and drinks, they have a large variety of cuisines to choose from. All of the dishes I ate were fresh and delicious, especially the chicken steak with rice and pepper sauce. All the staff there were friendly and knowledgeable especially Brownie,George and Brian. A must visit if your on Phi Phi. After closing go to the dojo bar around the corner, where the staff hangs out to wind down after their long day, and have a drink with them.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

If ever you're in Koh Phi Phi, try to visit Unni's at least once. We came here twice because they just have a great fare. It's supposed to be a Scandi fare but it has a little of everything: Mexican, local, western, etc. The service was great. The food better. We were a bit disappointed with breakfast but never did turn us off from the place. A bit expensive though, compared to the rest, but hey, that's the price you have to pay if you want a good place. :)

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I really enjoyed my experience at Unni's. I was warmly greeted and attended to with service you would see at a 5 star. I asked for vegetarian options and there was a good selection. My burrito was delicious (aroi)! The decor was tasteful and in good shape. I liked the layout of the restaurant and the furniture. The local wait-staff were incredibly friendly. The restroom was nice and clean. The location is in a great central part of the village but away from the heavily congested areas. You won't get a beach view but the restaurants that have a beach view in Phi Phi are highly overrated, overpriced, and not as nice as Unni's. Overall, Unni's was a great find for me. It was just what I needed, which was a nice break from a local restaurant or dive bar. Unni's has a gourmet/boutique feel but without being pretentious.