“Family diving on Koh Pi Pi”
Review of Phi Phi Diving

Phi Phi Diving
Ranked #3 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: SCUBA DIVING IS A PASSION AND OUR PLEASURE IS TO MAKE IT THE BEST FOR YOU. FROM BEGGINNER TO EXPERIENCED DIVER, WE WANT TO SHOW YOU OUR WORLD, THAT WE HAVE BEEN EXPLORING SINCE 1994.COME AND DIVE WITH US TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE AND UNDERWATER MAGIC.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

OK so first things first Bridgitte and Bill and both French please don't hold this against them ;) They offer an incredibly personal diving experience and they really do make you feel like part of their family. The boat is large and group size is always small, this leads to a relaxed and tranquil time both on the dives and in between. The dive sites are excellent and Bill, Bridgitte and Jessica all make the perfect guides. Bill also takes 'some' snaps of you on the dive which you then get for free!

We really can't recommend this dive shop enough.

1  Thank Tim D

Reviewed August 30, 2013

By far the best Dive Club in Koh Phi Phi
Dives are cool, long (more than 60 minutes as far as you control your air :-) ), and relax.
Bill and Brigitte are great instructors, nobody knows the dive sites better than them (Almost 10000 dives in Phi Phi), wreck diving with them was superb

Bill takes (plenty of) pictures of you while diving, which are given for free after the dive

PHI PHI DIVING IS NOT SAME SAME, IT'S THE BEST !

2  Thank Etienne90
Reviewed August 22, 2013

In the ten years that I have been diving, I have seldom come across a better diving center than Phi Phi Diving. Bill and Brigette provide a personal and beautiful diving experience. They pay attention to their customer's needs and work very hard to make sure each dive is spectacular. They are truly the best! I can't wait to visit them in Phi Phi again!

3  Thank Jazzy O
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I went diving for the first time in Ko Phi Phi with this Phi Phi diving team, and I spent the best time ever...
Such a friendly team, good equipment, good explanation, they take you to see the best fishes and sharks !!! I didn't know I could spend such a good time under the ocean..
They guided us to go at the best places, and it is so relaxing to have nice people taking your hand under the ocean, taking pictures of you to make good memories!
Moreover we went diving twice one hour ==> two hours which is a lot !!
I really spent an amazing moment and will never forget it :)
To finish, this club takes you in the morning because the light is better than in the afternoon so this is all good because you can see very well !!! :)

4  Thank Chlo_G_13_13
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited Ko Phi Phi in early July 2013 with diving in mind and was struck by Bill and Brigette's relaxed professionalism and friendly nature. I decided to go with them for a PADI refresh dive as it had been 10 years but unfortunately the weather was pretty awful so the dive was cancelled. Bill was proactive in booking me in for future dives over the next few days and also offered my money back. However, I was only on the island for 3 days so Bill gave me my money back with no hesitation. This was another good point about their dive school as others I have been to take a percentage for 'cancellation fees'. Not so with Phi Phi diving.
As the weather was so bad during my stay and Bill felt apologetic for me not being able to dive they allowed me to chill out with them in their shop for a chat, to use their wifi and even give me a free beer in the evening! What stars!
So whilst I cannot say I have dived with this school, their customer service and professionalism was very good and I will return to Ko Phi Phi and dive with them in the future.

3  Thank topGrad