“The best day of three weeks thailand!!!”

Ibex Climbing & Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At Ibex we offer a fun and exciting rock climbing experience. No experience is required! Our introductory climbing classes are designed for beginners and intermediate climbers who want to learn new skills in a safe yet challenging environment.Our experienced guides are there to help and advise you each step of the way, to your own abilities and strengths.For the most amazing view of Phi Phi Island from high above, we climb Tonsei Tower.
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went for three days to Koh Phi Phi. After some information for trips we thought this was it. Because the nice price and the nice pictures we saw. At 1:30 we went to the meeting point, go together to the beach and there was the longboat waiting. Because of the low water we didn't had a change to go to monkey beach. But it wasn't their fault. The captain tried to get close as possible to monkey beach, so that we could make some pictures of the monkeys. After this, cliff jumping/snorkeling/viking cave/maya bay and a nice lunch. The guids on board (turtle and coco loco) was the best crew ever. They tried to make the day for everyone so comfortable as possible. After we see the sunset, we had to wait half an our till it was really dark, so they make a small party on the boat with some drinking games. At last we did our last snorkeltrip in the dark. This was an amazing experience. The crew maked an amazing video that we can get free (but for them a tip is always welcome)
Thanks again turtle and coco loco!!!
Hope to see you again,

Yours sincerely,

Dylan & Eveline (from Holland)

1  Thank Dylan V
There are newer reviews for Ibex Climbing & Tours

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I was asking for climbing information and the guy wich i spoke with was so unkind. I didnt understand somthing he have said so he got hangry at me and told me "look for your self and leave me alone" i dont want to climb with someone who will lieave me alone in a middle of a climbing. So i say thank you and went from there.. He told me more ugly things in my why out..

Reviewed September 26, 2013

they are very friendly..and humour...and the price is worth it also..you can call them to ask before you go..burger to eat..they take care of all the people in the trip..very nice..the guy even say "we come together we go back together"...i can't remember his name..but he got a sandara park (2ne1) hair.hahaz...

1  Thank jy323
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Me and my girlfriend decided to give this company the benefit of the doubt and book with them after reading mixed reviews on Tripadvisor. We had a great time on the tour and would recommend it. We met at the meeting point at 1.30 and went to the LongTail boat. Firstly we went to Monkey Beach which was great, we read some reviews suggesting that the Monkeys were viscous, so maybe it depends on when you catch them, but for us, they were fine and took Banana straight from our hands, we got some great photos. After this we went over towards Maya Bay, where the boat stopped and we went snorkelling which was great fun, good snorkelling location, clear waters and lots of fish. The guide was a Thai man and we thought he was helpful, giving us information on what to stay away from in the Sea and dont touch (sea urchins).. Then we got to spend an hour on Maya Bay, wandering around and checking it out which was fantastic, the tide was out which was a shame but we knew this was a possibility with booking the afternoon trip because of the glow Plankton on the night, still an amazing place even when the water isnt right upto the beach front. The only negative about our trip, hence reviewing it as very good instead of excellent, was that after Maya Bay, it was still light and the guide advised that it would be close to two hours until it got dark to see the plankton, so we could either go back, or wait, and then he made the group vote. Luckily for us, the majority of the group voted to wait and do some more snorkelling until it got dark to go swim with the Plankton, however there were 4 or 5 who voted to go back. The glow Plankton was the main thing that attracted us to doing the tour, we thought it would be amazing (which it was!!!) but for us, thats what was advertised for the trip, so there should NEVER have been a vote on weather to do it, on another day the majority might have voted to go back, and we would have not got to do it. All in all it was a fantastic day, the glow Plankton is simply amazing!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

After being bitter about my experience for a year, I've decided to tear this company a new one due to my experience. I got to phi phi and booked the 3 in 1 day ( Rock climbing, Monkey beach, cliff jumping, then a secret party BBQ). The rock climbing was ace - although I had to ask the guide to put a stopper knot in my ropes (which was a bit scary to say the least!) Then we went for lunch and went to our next stop - monkey beach. We went there and as we were looking it was apparent that the monkeys were not what we expected - agitated by the group before us and most of them had little babies. Sensing the tense atmosphere, we decided that going back to the boat was best, only on the way back three moneys decided to jump on my leg and bite it so bad that it bled everywhere and my leg was black. Back on the boat one of the guides was very sympathetic and washed my leg (bless- ill never forget that) and I explained I had no rabies jab and needed to get to a hospital. He rang his boss who was a South African lady (who was boasting at the shop how she was "rolling in the dough" cos she was making so much money from these tours). I explained to her my situation and that i needed to go to hospital. Her exact words were "Well, I don't care, you're not getting your money back"... I told her I didn't care about the money and that i needed to get to hospital! She sighed very heavily and replied "this is a problem because all the other people need to go cliff jumping...You'll just have to wait....*huff puff* this is a problem im going to have to tell the captain to take you to shore...for god sake...The captain isn't bringing you back you know... blah blah"... So made me WAIT whilst the captain took them cliff jumping then took me to the shore where I limped to the hospital. Not once did she ask me if I was OK! I wouldn't bother if I was you - there are better companies on phi phi to do this sort of thing with.