“Fun Pros!!”

Leisure Dive Center
Ranked #11 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI dive center located on Laemtong beach, Koh Phi Phi. Nearby hotels include Zeavola, Holiday Inn, PP Erawan Palms and PP Natural. Open daily from 8am to 8pm.
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Pros!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Our first real diving experience doing our open water course was with the leisure dive center. They are very very nice people who are very professional. The course was taught in a very organized manner with the pool of the resort next door constantly available. Their boat for the open water dives was excellent (it had a covered cabin which came in handy due to the heavy rainfall) and the equipment was very professional and well kept. The lunches that were included in the course were delicious!! But most importantly the people were amazing. From the office staff to our teacher to the captain of the boat, we couldn't have wished for a better experience. We definitely recommend diving with them!!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
new zealand
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great dive shop”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had 3 dives with leisure dive and a great day on the boat, the team is professional and has a range of sites to suit the day, as a DM myself it was nice to see a professional team at work while I was on holiday !

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a great team.....”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We managed to get to Phi Phi for a night late July 2012 and managed to wrangle a morning dive to Hin Yung. The crew at Leisure Dive Center were professional and accommodating given our tight schedule. They are in a great location with plenty of alternative dive sites to suit experience level, weather or diving preference. I only wish we had a couple of more days to explore!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Chris S
Krefeld, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every time again”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Would like to thank Jenny for our very nice dives during our 2weeks stay on Leamtong beach. It was just great! I am a PADI Instuctor myself and probably I watch the different dive centers therefore a bit different as other divers. But I must say that Jenny did a perfect job. Every diver is in very good hands with her. From the beginners up to the experienced one. She is looking very much for the safty in her Center but does not forget the fun the people should have. She is very organized and makes diving round Koh Phi Phi to an adventure. Again thanks a lot to her and her divemaster! We spent a great time! :-)

Visited May 2012
Nashville, TN
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome Dive Centre!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I spent 2 full days diving with Jenn to finish my open water certification. It was an amazing experience. She was professional, a fantastic instructor and the staff was amazing as well. I would highly recommend the dive shop to anyone staying at the Holiday Inn, Zeavola or the Earwin Palms!

Visited May 2012