“Ph Phi Barakuda - Thank you all!!! Cole your a legend mate!!”
Review of Phi Phi Barakuda

Phi Phi Barakuda
Ranked #4 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phi Phi Barakuda has been providing quality dive trips and courses for over 20 years and as a multi award winning Dive Center you can be assured that all dives are planned and supervised to strict SSI/PADI standards. We run morning and afternoon dive trips every day and offer small personal group sizes of 2 students to 1 instructor on courses and 4 divers to a divemaster for fun dives.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Just been diving for the second time with Phi Phi Barakuda and as expected was amazing. Very professional company but also know how to make it fun without the expense of your safety. The boats they have are not cramped at all in good condition and good cover for getting out of the sun if you need to. Our dive instructor was Cole and cant praise this guy enough. Just and absolute pleasure to be around and made doing our advanced water diving course just another part of an amazing holiday. Big thank you to you Cole and hope we get to meet you again sometime in the future whether diving or not. All the other staff here are great too and got to mention Paulina and Travis as just great people to be around. Thanks again to Barakuda and Cole, if you want to go diving on Phi Phi then these are the people to see, just come off the Ton Sai pier and turn right and only about 2 mins walk and you will see it on your left. New bar upstairs to which you cannot fault for relaxing and the prices are the best too.

Thanks again and hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

They were thorough professionals through out and extremly helpful even when I was having problems with theory on dive tables, thanks Ed & God bless dive Computers : ), and Nicky you are a star thank you for getting me through my open water certification and distracting me through all my imaginary fears,
Missing PHI PHI & Barakuda, I'll be back : )
Regards
Ali Qizilbash
Aqizilbash@hotmail.com

1  Thank Ali Qizilbash
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Andy found my sunglasses in Maya Bay! He is a HERO!

Andy and the entire staff at Barrakuda Dive Koh Phi Phi is amazing! I had full support of everyone on the boat when looking for a pair of perscription sunglasses I had lost in Maya Bay not 1 but 2 days prior to our dive adventrue! We set out with high hopes (well I had high hopes but all the staff on the boat knew it was slim to none chances we would recover them) We had a 20 minute window and when the signal to go up was given I was sad....until Andy turned the corner with my sunnies in his hands!

Thanks you Barrakuda....and I will be back :)

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Phi Phi Barakuda- We loved our diving experience with Phi Phi Barakuda. The staff is all very friendly and amongst them, they can speak about 10 languages. We were first time divers and felt very comfortable the whole time.

2  Thank Janine M
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I'd never tried diving before yesterday. To be honest, I've had lots of opportunities, but had always avoided it due to that little (or big) inner fear. My partner had been diving a few times and is just a natural at everything really (annoyingly sometimes :o) We walked past one of the many dive shops on Thailand's Koh Phi Phi and heard the welcoming accent of another Aussie.

After dinner we decided we would go back and see if we could go snorkelling the following day. When we got to the shop my partner immediately started a conversation about diving and from that point on I was intrigued. We signed up to head out the following morning for what would be one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far.

Andy was the divemaster that took us out, and boy did I test his patience! I develloped many unrealistic fears, from not being able to breath properly, to my mask falling off my face suddenly and without reason. Each time I presented Andy with another challenging issue he was quick to suggest a solution and met my concerns with nothing but calming and caring professionalism.

After a few shorter than expected attempts we finally ironed out most of the creases and got to 12 metres for 45 mins and hung out with 5 or 6 turtles feeding on various types of corals!!! A completely and utterly mindblowing experience... My partner being more experienced, also said it was by far the most phenomenal dive he had been on yet.

So if your a fence sitter like I was for so many years do yourself a favour and go down and see Andy for an unbeatable experience with an awesome guy to boot. I walked away feeling sensational and I just couldn't have kept it together without such a cool headed and experienced instructor! Thank you for lending us your knowledge Andy, you are a total legend!

Ads and Andrea