“If you only have one day in PhiPhi - go here for food.”
Review of Anna's Restaurant'

Anna's Restaurant'
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SORRY WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL 1st JULY.Please make sure you come to the correct ANNA'S restaurant next to MOSKITO DIVE SHOP and not ANNA restaurant,as someone has copied our name.Many thank's ANNA'S. OPENING HOURS 10am. - 4pm BREAK 6.30pm - 10pm
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Anna’s was recommended to me by a diving company on the main path of shops / restaurants in PhiPhi. Do not be deceived by the lovely lit and decorated restaurants with a beach view - they are average and overpriced.
Anna’s is off the beaten track but still just off the road of where the main bars are. Very cheap but the food was surprisingly not disappointing! The appearance is noting special and we were wary turning up however staff were very friendly and greeted us in without pressure (unlike other restaurants)
Great atmosphere and working fans - the food was incredible, authentic Thai. I had the Green Thai Curry but I asked for it to be vegan. Vegan options available! I adored it. Great helping of food too - if I could have fitted in a starter beforehand I would have!

Wish I could have gone more than once.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,458)

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick meal here at Anna’s which was well prepared & delivered promptly to our table. Enjoyed the atmosphere & some nice cool drinks to accompany our meals. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Good food, a bit to expensive for what you get. Ordered a vegetable curry plus plain rice for 160.
Vegetable was canned vegetables...

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome! My boyfriend and I came and were able to order dishes that we both loved though very different. I had pad thai and he had cheesy spatzel-both delicious. The owner or maybe manager (not sure) came over and spoke to us-they were both english and it was really nice how he checked on us and made conversation. Service was so quick and friendly. One really nice touch is with the pad thai they set down a rack of peanuts and chili spices. I am spice lover and it made my meal just that much better! Such a good spot for dinner no matter what kind of food you like. On our best phi phi meals list for sure!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went here on our 2nd night in Ko Phi Phi. The man there helped us understand the menu and recommended to us what we should have. Very helpful and friendly - and the food tasted amazing, it’s a shame it was our last night as we would have gone again.