“Nice food, excellent service”
Review of Anna's Restaurant'

Anna's Restaurant'
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SORRY WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL 1st JULY.Please make sure you come to the correct ANNA'S restaurant next to MOSKITO DIVE SHOP and not ANNA restaurant,as someone has copied our name.Many thank's ANNA'S. OPENING HOURS 10am. - 4pm BREAK 6.30pm - 10pm
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Very good Thai and European food. Excellent service. Not expensive. Very clean. Served promptly. We had our lunch and dinner twice there.

There are newer reviews for Anna's Restaurant'

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We ate here after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I think they are known for their Western food. We ate Thai food here and it was average. I must comment that the place was very clean, service was outstanding and the staff were very nice. The place was full when we were there, though service was efficient.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had spent the first 3 nights on the other side of Phi Phi Island and were spoiled by the great restaurants in Ba Kao Bay village. I was looking forward to trying the western food at Anna's because I had eaten copious amounts of Thai food for over a week. I had the burger and my friend got the pineapple rice. Both dishes need improvements or maybe we chose wrong. The staff were very nice and the place was clean. I have heard from friends that their Thai food is great (which can be assumed due to the location of the restaurant).

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is more like a restaurant, less like a canteen which I liked. Food was really tasty, good value and the staff was friendly. Ate here twice and enjoyed both times!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended by friends to go there we had starters nd burgers. We enjoyed our burgers but the chicken starter came out cold. I found the chips quite greasy but did find the chicken burger very tasty. Having been travelling around thailand for the month I found this to be one of the cleanest restaurants, havent seen a restaurant getting sweeped so much in the space of 45mins! I would reccommend this restaurant but am quite surprised that is ranked number 5 tbh.