“Tasty Food”
Review of Anna's Restaurant'

Anna's Restaurant'
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SORRY WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL 1st JULY.Please make sure you come to the correct ANNA'S restaurant next to MOSKITO DIVE SHOP and not ANNA restaurant,as someone has copied our name.Many thank's ANNA'S. OPENING HOURS 10am. - 4pm BREAK 6.30pm - 10pm
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Ate here a few times during our stay in Phi Phi. The food is to die for. So tasty and scrummy.... I'm getting jealous thinking about it now!!
The owner was very attentive, and even told us how to make a few of the dishes, and where to buy the key ingredients.
Definitely worthy of a top spot on Trip Advisor. A must to go and eat in!!!

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were in Phi Phi for 5 nights and came here 2 nights as it was so good. They do a chilli cream( I think) curry which doesn't sound that nice but tasted spectacular.
We had spring rolls the first night which were very good but the second night we opted for 3 main dishes to share between us to try more of their food! All delicious.
It was very busy but we found the service very friendly and efficient. Even tho they were short staffed on the first night, with staff off sick, the owner pulled out all the stops to look after everyone - which he did very well.
We would definitely recommend. We had the thai food both visits which was all full of. Varied flavours - but there are other choices on the menu and the burgers looked sensational!!

Perth, Australia
“Delicious - best, cleanest, yummiest place on Phi Phi.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a few terrible dinners at unknown places in Phi Phi, we decided to check trusty trip advisor for recommendations on where to go. This led us to Anna's.
One of the best dinners we had in Thailand, and after our first delicious dinner, we only came here for our meals.
Service was great and the food (and drinks) amazing!
Get the watermelon and pineapple fruit shake. YUM.
Between us, the group ordered the green curry, masaman curry, fried rices, pad thai, fried morning glory, tom yum, burger and others, and all were delicious.
If you are having a hard time finding a nice place to eat on Phi Phi, go straight to Anna's. Information desks will direct you and when you are close, there are signs.
YUM. I'm missing the food already.
Con: No aircon. Only fans to keep the air moving.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Crystal K
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Friendly welcoming staff and great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food at Anna's is varied and good value for money. Would recommend it if you're looking for international menu on Koh Phi Phi, Krabi Province Thailand. Good home cooking all year round. Christmas dinner on Christmas Day also comes highly recommended if you are lucky enough to visit then and want a traditional feast with a Swedish twist to it but you must book before hand because there is limited space and very popular.

Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Chicken kebab - spectacular”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stumbled across this after finding all our tripadvisor restaurants had shut down for refurbs. My good friend is called Anna so picked this in her honour!! I'm glad I met Anna all those years ago as the food was really good. The best I had in phi phi. Quite hard to find in amongst all the markets stalls but don't give up - worth the wait. If you get lost there is lots of Swedish people who speak English in the diver shops that know where it is. I had the Chicken Kebab after having too many green curries and being absolutel pad thai'd out. It was fantastic, loved the garlic butter. My bf couldn't believe I ate it all as it was quite a big portion but it was simply fantastic and I had to finish it. My bf had pad thai which he said was amazing as well. I would have definitely revisited if we had more time. I highly highly recommend. The guy that runs it is very polite and the service is quick. If you are warm try the smoothies and ice drinks, I didn't have one but look very refreshing.