“Great food great service”
Review of Anna's Restaurant'

Anna's Restaurant'
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SORRY WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL 1st JULY.Please make sure you come to the correct ANNA'S restaurant next to MOSKITO DIVE SHOP and not ANNA restaurant,as someone has copied our name.Many thank's ANNA'S. OPENING HOURS 10am. - 4pm BREAK 6.30pm - 10pm
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food great service”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner at the same time they had a group of 16 people in, however they did not forget anyone else and there was no long wait for our food or anything else. Service was friendly and efficient. My chicken steak was yum and I have to make a special mention for the salad dressing: absolutely delicious! I think maybe there was dill in it? So good. My dining partner had spaghetti bol, he said the pasta was cooked to perfection but he prefers a more tomato-y sauce. All in all a great meal, many thanks.

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
UK
“Great staff and food”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to Anna's on our first night on Koh Phi Phi mainly for the free WiFi, but were pleasantly surprised by the food and the fantastic staff! I told them I had been ill for a few days and couldn't eat properly and the chef made me a special noodle soup. Their pad thai is also recommended. Brilliant little place!

• Visited August 2012
Castlemaine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont eat the beef”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My son and i were hanging out for some decent western food after dissapionting Thai meal after meal in Thailand....On Phi Phi, I was recommended Annies for lunch and we ordered a hamburger each....I noticed half way through eating it it was a bit pink and i thought uh-oh, should have ordered the sandwich, but it seemed to taste ok, not great, but not off.....Anyway, four hrs later we were terribly sick, food piosoned......... sick and couldnt eat for days.................Stay away from Thai beef.....only eat Australian beef or New Zealand beef, (if you have to), you pay for it, but i think there are different types of bacteria in the Thai beef that westerners just aren't used to...and or, make sure it is cooked properly before eating it...dodgy!!

• Visited August 2012
“Kind staff, good food and clean location with a very confy atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The anna's is a kind place where you can eat a very good thai. You can choose among various options. We were 4 italians and we found the taste of the food a bit "european" because it wasn' too much spicy: you could taste the different flavours of the ingredients. The service was fast and the owner, a english boy, was very kind with us. The price/quality is ok. You can eat and have a moment of relax at anna's!

Limerick, Ireland
“good food bad service”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food was ok for phi phi but the waitress was very rude .It was a long wait trying to get food. definatly not the best food on the island.
The waitress was the reason we didnt go back again during our week in ko phi phi. Just plastic thai food cooked english style. Basic currys with little veg. Awful atmosphere .

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank killercatkiller
ANNASrestaurant, Owner at Anna's Restaurant', responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Killercatkiller,
I have just read your review and I can only apologise that you did not enjoy your visit to the restaurant.I have taken your comments on board and thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Yours Sincerely