We had one evening meal here and my daughter suffered severe food poisoning which spoilt 4 days of her holiday. She ate a prawn curry and had a violent response within an hour. All 5 meals ordered were served luke warm. I regret not sending them back and refusing to pay. We only ate there because of the setting and fairy lights, what a mistake. I wish the chef could have seen and experienced my daughters suffering. Ironically every other meal out of our 12 nights of travelling involved eating street food and eating in restaurants well populated by local people and we were all fine. This was the only evening meal eaten in a more resort type hotel.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.