“Perfect to get your PADI Certificate !”
Review of Moskito Diving

Moskito Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Moskito Diving was established back in 1987. Back then, diving around Phi Phi was nearly impossible and a major adventure for the few who tried. However one persistent Austrian refused to give up, right up until the point where he had to build his own shop, "Moskito Diving", to go diving. Being the first dive shop to recognize the underwater beauty around Phi Phi Island and having gained many years of experience of local dive sites, they are proud to offer their customers unequalled service and satisfaction.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect to get your PADI Certificate !”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Moskito Diving is a great place, with really nice staff. They are well organized, they have a good gear and the atmosphere is great !

I would really recommend it for anyone who is looking for a free diving or a PADI Certification.

Ow, the water in Ko Phi Phi is warm, clear and the sea life is beatiful !

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
St. Petersburg, Florida
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I did my PADI Open Water dive here with Stefan and it exceeded my expectations. I got one on one training and Stefan was very patient and easy going He made the experience fun and a breeze. I was on a tight schedule, so they even customized the course to my time frame.
When you get to the island, you get bombarded with dive shops and luckily. I booked this course ahead of time. Totally recommend taking a course with Moskito Diving!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank DashtheMap
Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had a wonderful diving with Johnanna at Moskito. It was my first time diving and she did a great job of explaining everything to expect, was very patient with me while I got nervous and had trouble breathing through the respirator at first, and was excellent underwater, pointing out lots of different creatures. And I got lucky in that I was the only diver for the day so I effectively had a private instructor! The included lunch was delicious and looked better than what the other dive schools were eating :) Wish I could back and do it all over again. On top of providing a great diving experience, Johanna was also friendly & super helpful in recommending places to eat around Koh Phi Phi on my first day there. The shop isn't on the main road, so I'm glad I stumbled across it since it was right across from my guesthouse.

Visited June 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best staff and best diving boat in Phi Phi!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was on my honeymoon in the end of a three week tour around Thailand. After a whole day tour around the Island we found everywhere to be really really crowded and decided to take a look underwater after the friendliest staff ever, Stefan and Johanna, convinced us to start a Open Water Diver course. We ended up spending the rest of our days diving with the coolest crew and with a neat infrastructure. We loved it so much we did an Adventure Diver course straight on afterwards! Besides that, these guys happen to give really nice advice about the island and for free! They can chat on for hours about the small streets and delicious secret restaurants around the island. Definitely worth a stop on the first day of your trip.

Visited April 2014
Bern, Switzerland
“Unforgetable!!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Even though almost 2 years have passed since my visit to Ko Phi Phi, i can't forget how super great was diving with MOSKITO. Despite i dont know how to swim, i did dive! We swam with sharks, big turtles, school of fish and many many other creatures and also fed fishes. Many thanks to the best instructor Daniel! I spent a week staying at the Moskito, they are not just instructors but a very nice& cool people, friendly, helpful and thoughtful.

Visited May 2013