“Introduction to Scuba with Moskito Diving”
Review of Moskito Diving

Moskito Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Moskito Diving was established back in 1987. Back then, diving around Phi Phi was nearly impossible and a major adventure for the few who tried. However one persistent Austrian refused to give up, right up until the point where he had to build his own shop, "Moskito Diving", to go diving. Being the first dive shop to recognize the underwater beauty around Phi Phi Island and having gained many years of experience of local dive sites, they are proud to offer their customers unequalled service and satisfaction.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Introduction to Scuba with Moskito Diving”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Like many visiting Phi Phi we wanted to try scuba diving.
After chatting to a couple of the dive companies we came onto tripadvisor and based on what we read decided to go with Moskito Diving. Im really lad we did!
It was an amazing experience from start to finish. From the detailed safety briefing before we began to the great lunch on board we had a awesome time! Daniel (our instructor) even took photos for us while down there wich have become part of our honeymoon albumn. Thanks to everyone at Moskito for a great "introduction to scuba"

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Duncan L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect ! Just perfect !”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Best experience ever ! Big ups to Luke. We really had a great time with you doing our open water licence ! Thx a lot ! Yushi, Tom&Marius

1 Thank Marius_vanPfux
London
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A real friendly dive shop on Phi Phi”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

After diving with some of the other dive shops on Phi Phi Don I went diving with Moskito.

Unlike some of the other dive shops this place has more of a local, family feel that makes diving although the more enjoyable. Their boat was fantastic, and all the gear was perfect, and the food was lovely!

There not on any of the main thoroughfares and they certainly won't jump on you to book diving when you walk past like some of the other dive shops on Phi Phi Don

1 Thank MikeTayl0r
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love Moskito, Love Phi Phi”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I supposed to stay in PP just for 3 nights, but finally I've been here for 5 nights, one more night stay and another one more night stay, totally out of my plans, LOL. When I came to Moskito the first day on PP, Daniel has kept the room for me to stay, introduced his friends in the shop, all are nice and friendly staff, and gave me the detailed information about the island, such as where has the best thai food, which bars have thai boxing, live band show, etc, he even taught me the basic knowledge about the diving, and had swimming in the sea, the deep sea, COOL. The next day, for the diving with Nahuel, we dived to 11.5m, and saw a lot of marine stuff, such as turtles, sea snake, nemo, fish groups, and various kinds of fishes, and we are also stung by millions of jellyfishes, LOL that was awesome, that would be an unforgettable diving experience, though haven't saw sharks this time(my friend saw the sharks the other day). Anyway, I really really enjoyed the time in Moskito, in PP, that is worthy for staying for another two nights, even for more days. I will come back here again, maybe, sure, definitely.
Love you all in Moskito, Love PP!!!!
Happy Valentines Day!^o^

2 Thank YanTan1110
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“one of the best adventure in my life”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I came to PP for diving and met a friend here. She introduced Moskitor to me. The staff here are so nice and friendly. My coach Daniel taught me patiently how to do well under the water during the practice. Finally I could breath freely and feel not scared at all. Today we went for discover scuba diving, I saw so many beautiful fish, two turtles, and lots of SHARK, which is not everyone can see. As a swimming beginner, I even swam in the ocean. Thank you so much for today,Daniel, you gave me one of the best adventure in my life.
I can't wait to tell everyone who come to PP, choose Moskito, you won't regret it.

2 Thank Helenwang620