“Been coming here for five years, love it every time.”

Spidermonkey Climbing
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my 7th time climbing with spidermonkey. As always, great experience, value, fun, and necessary break from the debauchery that is koh phi phi. Thanks again guys!! See you next year.

There are newer reviews for Spidermonkey Climbing

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was our first rock climbing experience and we thought it was absolutely amazing! We spent the afternoon at the limestone wall, all did 3 to 4 climbs which was AWESOME! Good equipment, the instructions of the guides while hanging on the wall were really helpful, they arranged different climbs adjusted to climbing experience. And most important: we had a really good laugh with these dudes!! It was definitely worth every baht.

1  Thank Vivanbaggen
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Climbed a half day with Book as guide and two lovely Colombian women on holiday. The trip was totally worthwhile. Book was excellent guide - I had climbed many years ago and he helped me reconnect very quickly. Totally confident in his abilities, very informative and supportive of all of us. I would highly recommend both Book and the trip. Beginners even without experience will have a great day. High above the Bay you have a great view of Phi Phi that few others will experience.Would do it again in a heartbeat, he is fabulous and you should know I am in my 65th year. Go for it, you won't regret it. Jim Swaine Hamden, CT USA
PS forgot my wedding rings, was so excited from my day's advenure - he hunted me up to return - Thanks Book for everything

1  Thank James S
Reviewed September 19, 2012

recently i did the half day rock climb with Spidermonkey climbing and would have to say it was the highlight of my visit on phi phi island. Our instructor Book was fantastic. He was supportive and encouraging and lots of fun. i would highly recommend Spidermonkey to anyone visiting phi phi. Great for all ages and abilities :)

1  Thank claudia b
Reviewed September 18, 2012

It had been a year since i climbed last but they inspired confidence in me, and i was climbing and leading hard on my second climb. Definitely recommended for a climbing trip with a happy leader and good in-the-moment climbing advice. They can climb these routes blindfolded and possibly in there sleep. Rock!

1  Thank Greg F