“Highly recommended for anyone learning to dive”
Review of Princess Divers

Princess Divers
Ranked #15 of 46 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I learned to dive at Princess Divers during a 4-day stay on Ko Phi Phi. I did not have any previous diving experience but felt completely comfortable with the pace of instruction. I chose to get my open water certification through SSI (vs PADI) and completed the online education before I arrived so that I could spend as much time enjoying the island as possible. My instructor, Manu, was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me. Somehow I lucked out with one-on-one instruction and completed the hands-on dives in two days. The staff are very knowledgeable about the dive sites around the island. All in all a great experience, I can't wait to come back and dive with them again. :)

1  Thank Rachael B
"lion fish"
"awesome experience"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was my first time diving and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The staff are very friendly and patient, and the whole experience was really professional. My instructor made me feel very comfortable and explained everything quite clearly and soon enough I wasn't nervous anymore! This was one of my favourite things I've done in Thailand and I highly recommend Princess to anyone who wants to try diving. So much fun!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have to completely disagree with the last review. I did 20 dives with the crew at Princess Divers over the last 2 weeks and found the company to be exceptional. We always got to the best sights the weather permitted and the guides where always mindful that I got to see alternate routs as my familiarity with the sights increased. I found the crew at Princess Divers to be experienced and passionate about diving and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Really like my experience with princess divers. Staff was so nice. Had so mush fun doing my open water course and learned so mush. Highly recommended.