“Awesome diveshop!”
Review of Princess Divers

Princess Divers
Ranked #9 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Princess Divers is such a great dive shop! My friend and I took our advanced course there, and we had a couple of fun dives there as well. Everybody who works in the shop is so nice, welcoming and helpful. They always made us feel very safe and well taken care of. They have a great boat, and all the equipment where in great shape. I LOVE princess divers!

2  Thank Marirr

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend first had two fun dives with PD, but they were so great that we decided to take our Advanced Open Water course with them as well. Our instructor Manuele was a great teacher, but also a very fun person to be with. We had two great days on the boat, which is fabulous! If you are thinking about diving on Phi-phi, don't think. Go diving with Princess Divers! :D

2  Thank Tobytravelling
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Again, thank you for two wonderfull months of diving with you. I really needed the experience you gave me to make me a better divemaster, and Im so happy you let me do my "Divemaster-refresh course" with you. Princess have a great straff, an awsome boatcrew, uptodate-gear and an atmospheare in the shop i never seen in all the diveshopes i have been to for the past 3 years. I really wish I came to you first, when i took my divemaster somewhere else, because i learnt so much more from you... A big thanks to the crew of the Princess-boat aswell, i spent some days on other diveshopes boats, and i cant belive how organized, friendly and helpfull the boatcrew were at Princess divers compared to other diveshop-boats.

I have now done all my recreational-courses with you, (OW, AOW, EFR, Rescue and DM-refresh) and every year I am thinking of my time with you as the best dive-experience someone could ever give me. Let me quote Tina Turner; "You're simply the best!"

For those who would like to dive at PhiPhi Island, I highly recommend Princess Divers.

1  Thank LineVic
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had the best time diving in Phi Phi with the Princess Divers crew. I did my SSI advance course there and it was a great experience. The boat was really nice, the guides definetly knew what they where doing, overall it was an awesome and safe way to improve my diving skills. The diving itself it was mind blowing. I saw beatifull coral, fishes and sharks!!! Great experience.

1  Thank Rodrigo F
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great manager/owner "chay". he knows what to do in his business and great sense of organization and really helpful. after I've been with the other dive shop I had to come back to them( Edouard wasn't available at the time when i wanted to start my second course) Finally I finished my advanced open padi. Best boat and crew are so helpful smiling and genuinely. Totally recommended:) xx

1  Thank LunaLitaa