“Still the best diveshop!!!”
Review of Princess Divers

Princess Divers
Ranked #8 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Still the best diveshop!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Again, thank you for two wonderfull months of diving with you. I really needed the experience you gave me to make me a better divemaster, and Im so happy you let me do my "Divemaster-refresh course" with you. Princess have a great straff, an awsome boatcrew, uptodate-gear and an atmospheare in the shop i never seen in all the diveshopes i have been to for the past 3 years. I really wish I came to you first, when i took my divemaster somewhere else, because i learnt so much more from you... A big thanks to the crew of the Princess-boat aswell, i spent some days on other diveshopes boats, and i cant belive how organized, friendly and helpfull the boatcrew were at Princess divers compared to other diveshop-boats.

I have now done all my recreational-courses with you, (OW, AOW, EFR, Rescue and DM-refresh) and every year I am thinking of my time with you as the best dive-experience someone could ever give me. Let me quote Tina Turner; "You're simply the best!"

For those who would like to dive at PhiPhi Island, I highly recommend Princess Divers.

1 Thank LineVic

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had the best time diving in Phi Phi with the Princess Divers crew. I did my SSI advance course there and it was a great experience. The boat was really nice, the guides definetly knew what they where doing, overall it was an awesome and safe way to improve my diving skills. The diving itself it was mind blowing. I saw beatifull coral, fishes and sharks!!! Great experience.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rodrigo F
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent professional dive center ever”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great manager/owner "chay". he knows what to do in his business and great sense of organization and really helpful. after I've been with the other dive shop I had to come back to them( Edouard wasn't available at the time when i wanted to start my second course) Finally I finished my advanced open padi. Best boat and crew are so helpful smiling and genuinely. Totally recommended:) xx

1 Thank LunaLitaa
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I loved spending my time at Princess divers. I spent a year diving with them, and logged over 200 dives with Princess divers. I was so happy to have bee trained from open water to Divemaster with them. I am friends with my instructors to this day and it was a great experience. They are extremely professional fun, I loved my time here, I cant wait to get back and go diving again on Phi Phi and when I do it will be with Princess divers. Truly fantastic experience.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank justin f
Helsingborg, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply the best..........”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am a diving instructor and have worked and dived in quite a few places all over the world with quite a few different dive operators and still Princess Divers stand out as top of the line.
Safety, fun, good service and professionalism from the shop staff thru instructors to boat staff, they run the shop in a way that makes you feel special. As a dive instructor even on holiday you have a set of eyes a bit different from the regular costumer and it's a joy to see how these guys work. I can truly recomend them to any one looking for a beginners course or continuing education and fun diving. To the staff and management at Princess Divers I just want to say keep up the good work, I can truly recomend them. By the way I saw my first whale shark with Princess Divers and have seen six more since then, how about you Chay?

Visited October 2012
1 Thank wooptidoo
Princess D, Owner at Princess Divers, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Many Thanks for the compliments, it has been a long time since we last saw you, we hope to see you in Thailand and on our Boat again in the near future.