“Simply the best..........”
Review of Princess Divers

Princess Divers
Ranked #14 of 44 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am a diving instructor and have worked and dived in quite a few places all over the world with quite a few different dive operators and still Princess Divers stand out as top of the line.
Safety, fun, good service and professionalism from the shop staff thru instructors to boat staff, they run the shop in a way that makes you feel special. As a dive instructor even on holiday you have a set of eyes a bit different from the regular costumer and it's a joy to see how these guys work. I can truly recomend them to any one looking for a beginners course or continuing education and fun diving. To the staff and management at Princess Divers I just want to say keep up the good work, I can truly recomend them. By the way I saw my first whale shark with Princess Divers and have seen six more since then, how about you Chay?

1  Thank wooptidoo
Princess D, Owner at Princess Divers, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Many Thanks for the compliments, it has been a long time since we last saw you, we hope to see you in Thailand and on our Boat again in the near future.

All reviews
"big thanks"
in 6 reviews
"lion fish"

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I Dived for the first time in December.
I signed up because the owner Chay and the staff weren't at all pushy (NO Hard sell!!) and just wanted to help new divers.They were very friendly and patient and also had very good knowledge of local dive sites and the island itself
All the equipment was in superb condition and the atmosphere on the boat was relaxed but professional.I was well pleased with the help given by Dan Eddie and Nacho,and would definately recommend Princess Divers as the first place to call when on Phi Phi Island

Thanks Roger

Hopefully you will find the time to come back and complete the Open Water course in the furure, all the best from the Princess Team

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were three friends that wanted to dive, but we were a little afraid of that. Princess Divers School, and specially our instructor Manu, let it possible. We did the Open Water Course, and it was the best experience of my life, indeed. The course consists of theoretical and practical classes. At practical classes not only we learnt how to breathe and get the mask clean, but we learnt to feel quiet, safe and self-confident thank to Manu’s advices. Then, the days diving were magic, like flying in a new world, it was amazing. I think that everybody should try to feel it, I highly recommend. The days we spent at the boat and diving were incredible, we really spent a great time with all the divers and Princess Divers staff who were very kind and made us feel really comfortable. At the end, we were really happy of being divers and of having chosen Princess Divers to be the responsible for our first steps at diving. I’m sure that anyone who wants to dive should go to Princess Divers and will spend a great time.

We are delighted you had such a magical time with us during your Open Water Course, we hope you continue to Dive and enjoy the magic of the underwater world as much as we do.

Best Wishes from the Princess Dive Team

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Having spoken to several dive shops on the island, we decided on Princess Divers as the staff were very friendly, reassuring and determined to make every dive as much fun as possible. The instructors/dive masters knew exactly what they were doing and got us ready for the dives without any fuss or bother. They obviously love what they do which meant we had a great time too. Even lunch was fun! Equipment very good and the guys who crew the boat are very experienced so no waiting around to be picked up after dives. All in all, we had a brilliant time.

We are delighted you had such a good time with us during your time on Phi Phi, we hope you are able to come back and Dive with us again.

Best Wishes and Safe Dives from all at Princess Divers