“Couldn't have been any better” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Princess Divers

Princess Divers
Ranked #8 of 37 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Princess Divers was founded in 2001. Our goal was and still is to provide divers visiting Phi Phi Island the maximum in safety and enjoyment.We pride oursleves on providing the best in diving service and standards across the Island.We are affiliated with both PADI and SSI, and through our experienced multi-lingual dive staff, we are able to offer you dive courses from beginner through to professional, available everyday to suit your holiday schedule. For your convenience learning materials are available in over 14 languages.It's about the attention to detail, providing high quality customer service with the utmost in safety... and enjoying doing it. It's not a job... it's a life style.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Couldn't have been any better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Got my open water certification with Michael about 8 months ago. It was such an amazing experience. Everything was perfect. The staff is amazing, the equipment is top notch and even the lunch you have on board their pristine boat is really good! Not to mention the diving. Crazy visibility, warm water, and all sorts of marine life. Every dive we saw something cool. On one of our dives we saw about 15 reef sharks - very cool. if your on Phi Phi this is the dive shop to go to 100%

Visited March 2012
1 Thank JJ H

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable diving experience at Princess Divers in Kho Pi Pi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Well, you hit the Ko Phi Phi Island soil and you roam around not knowing what to do. Scores of Scuba-diving schools around proposing all the same stuff. You really want to relax and strike the right balance between enjoying a laid-back atmosphere and willing to learn something or improve your scuba-diving skills? One place stands out, go to Princess Divers, central location (you really cannot miss it!), nice and easy going instructors (thumbs up to all, especially to Eddie who displayed an incredible patience and professionalism with a far too undisciplined student;-) who did his PADI rescue diver course, all the instructors are fluent in english and some are in french and spanish) and very good facilities! The dive at the wreck site was awesome!!! In addition, Princess divers has its own boat. I greatly enjoyed this experience there for a couple days, so if you are on Ko Phi Phi and wish to dive, you know where to go!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ihcene
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great teachers, great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had a great time learning to dive with princess divers! Great value, equipment and food, really good instructors and overall atmosphere! Ask for Trym if you can, really nice guy.

2 Thank gabrielmflax
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“One of the best experieneces of my life- highly reccomended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I spent the last week on the beautiful island of Koh Phi Phi learning to dive with Princess. After emailing ahead to enquire I was told to come by the shop (easily found) and sign up properly.

We arrived in the afternoon and by the evening I was already sitting my Open Water theory test. Dan our instructor gave us a detailed and unbiased comparison of the PADI and SSI courses, enabling us to choose the one that worked best for us and we started diving the following day.

In a small group I felt really comfortable and was able to ask any questions that came to mind. Dan made sure everyone felt confident before entering the water and I never felt anxious or uneasy despite never having even snorkelled before. By the end of the first day we had completed one dive, which was incredible, I can't recommend the diving here enough! We saw turtles, sharks, rays and a huge number of tropical fish.

By the end of the week we had completed our advanced course for a very reasonable price, and received a discount off some extra diving we decided to do because we enjoyed it so much. All the instructors at Princess are fluent in English and really friendly, I would have been more than happy to dive with any of them, they're a great group of people and I'll miss them, thanks for an awesome time guys!

1 Thank Natalie_c1990
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing trip in Ko Phi Phi, memories forever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was in Ko Phi Phi in my first trip alone, and it was a fabulous experience. I found there the perfect place to dive with a terrific team, friendly people, experienced and very very professional! I would like to visit them again soon. Many thanks to everyone there to make my dives unforgettable! Olga from Barcelona

1 Thank Olgabalibrea