See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 4days and in all honesty we couldn't fault the place at all. Just as you can expect accommodation to be on Koh Phi Phi and a perfect price. Room was immaculate and breakfast was included that set us up for each day ahead! Lovely, friendly staff that were very helpful and it made our brief stop at the island run smoothly without any stresses. Beds could of been a bit more softer but that's just a personal preference (although I must admit my back feels much better from sleeping on a firmer surface). All in all a pleasant stay x

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helcourt
Reviewed March 2, 2015

Ok so we booked a bungalow via booking.com arrived to be to informed our reservation hadn't gone through and no bungalows were available. We were told they only had apartments available. As there were few accommodation options on phi phi at the time I agreed to take a look. The apt was located at the top of a very unsafe staircase, overlooked the gypsy village (not a
Pretty site) and the door opened on to a working building site. The receptionist was struggling to open the apt door when showing us the room so gave it a quick nudge and we were in. Needless to say I rejected the room. Upon returning to reception after getting quite upset I was told that there was a bungalow available should we pay in cash, we took that option since our options were slim... Upon checking in I found the room to be shabby and hadn't been cleaned from the previous occupant. I asked reception if the room could be cleaned, they assured me this would all be done. Upon returning to our room we found that the bed had been made, but not changed and had stains and marks from the previous occupants, we had to resort to sleeping on top of our towels. The furnishings were run down, rusty and unclean. There were no facilities and air conditioning barely worked... Breakfast was disgusting, so we gave that a miss. I personally think the no room availability is a scam which is regularly used on customers. I would avoid staying here at all cost!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ross M
Reviewed January 11, 2015 via mobile

This is very expensive for the money. Please ignore the pictures used to advertise the place if you are booking a "superior" room. The bath room was grubby and the fittings were rusty. All other hotels supply with water but this will not, do not forget this as it is essential in the hot climate. TV channels do not work and the terrace floor had not been moped on a while!

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015

This is an average hotel on a very cool island. If you're just looking for a place to crash and keep your stuff, this is probably a good spot for you. If you want to hang out at your hotel for dinner or drinks, etc., I would look elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed December 18, 2014

This place is not cheap and a bit to far for my taste. About 30min walk from the pier and 15min from the pubs. So yes it is very quiet and we slept very well in the soft beds. The room is big, but we could not stand under the shower.

Date of stay: December 2014