Phi Phi Chang Grand Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Phi Phi Top View Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
View Hotel
Gypsy Sea View resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
Phi Phi Villa Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Breakfast included
Harmony House(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Breakfast included
Phitharom Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Free Internet
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

The rooms here are nice with comfy beds and an ok bathroom. We actually found the 15 minute walk to the beach very manageable. However, the staff are unhelpful and rude. The friend I'm travelling with gave them some laundry and when it came back it was missing her (only) towel. When she asked for it back the man at reception asked her to wait and after 20 mins she went looking for him and he was eating breakfast out the back! Also, I know we can't expect everyone to have perfect English but I would hope he'd understand my simple requests for water and basic questions about the island. Ko phi phi is expensive but this was the most we paid the whole trip and quite frankly wasn't worth it. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hheart_142
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband. Nothing about this hotel resembles a 'resort' or 'grand' or 'spa'!!!! We were actually upgraded however, the room was quite basic although it was clean. Our view looked over a spare block of land that resembled a dump. Our big window had huge crack in it which made the glass actually move. Air con would only work when we were in the room and it would take about 30mins to actually get cold. Do not stay here if you are looking for something nice!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mrstraveller99
Reviewed January 23, 2014

stayed here recently for 5 nights and what a mistake. The hotel is overpriced for starters. The attitude of the young guy in charge stinks, not one bit helpful. Stayed in one of the villas which in fairness is a well laid out room. Sewage water was actually leaking from the outside into the shower. Brought this to their attention but did nothing. The bathroom itself was a good size but it was clear to see the sink, mirror and surrounding tiles had not been cleaned in ages. Its not a hard thing to do! Saw 2 cockroaches in the room (one crawling on the bed while we were in it!) And finally the room wasn't cleaned in the5 days that we stayed despite us leaving out the "please clean my room sign".

A 3 star hotel??? You must be joking....avoid at all costs!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Myself and 2 friends stayed here during January for 3 nights and weren't expecting much from some of the reviews but it well within our budget and we just needed somewhere to stay.

To our surprise we were taken up these mammoth stairs whilst lugging our backpacks along with us to be greeted with very modern, clean and well kept rooms. I assume we were one of the first to stay in these rooms and the plugs still had their plastic wrappers on them. I was on the top floor and had the most amazing view of the house and the sea a bit further in the distance. My only complain is that I had to share my room with a gecko that wanted to hangout in my aircon vent but that's only because I'm scared of anything that's moves.

Note...DO NOT LEAVE YOUR KEY WITH RECEPTION! We were told to do this so we did BUT when we got back to collect them they were just left on the reception desk for anyone to take. We were lucky enough that nothing happened to our belongings or room.

Cats absolutely everywhere on the hotel grounds if that's something that would bother you?

Breakfast...skip it! Bread with jam, fried chicken, stale chips, a snotty uncooked egg and something that looked like soup. We were handed it and had to leave as we just couldn't eat it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The problem with this place is the management. They barely speak English which creates a multitude of problems. I'm usually one to take reviews with a grain of salt but all the poor reviews are shockingly true. We had booked 2 rooms and upon arrival we were told they only had one room
available for us. This took staff about 20 mins to explain to us due to poor English skills. We then asked if we would have our second room for the next night and they said yes. So my group of 3 adult men packed into one room with one Queen size bed and a kids cot. The next day when we returned from sightseeing we found a scene of chaos in the lobby. Staff had removed all of one woman's personal affects from her room including her passport and then assigned the room to another couple, who were also in the lobby. When we ask about our second room, it was the same room as the couple with the hijacked room. We wanted no part of the clearly hectic situation and opted to spend our last night in the single room. Beyond the poorly qualified staff the room was nice and fairly clean. Mind you they don't seem to have a maid service. Front desk staff handle that. Breakfast was also a bit bizarre. Chicken broth with noodles and a fried egg. Save yourself the trouble and stay away.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo