Ways to Experience Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
Local Fun Dives
21 Reviews
from $84.97
More Info
All reviews dive master these guys scuba diving amazing experience open water dive shop whole team made us feel underwater life my boyfriend professional team lion fish octopus amazing fish sea turtles felt very safe black tip sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did my PADI Open Water Diver course with Antoine at the Scuba Diving Center. This was so much fun and Antoine was hilariously entertaining, very patient, and deeply knowledgeable in scuba diving - he could answer every single question I could think of. The theory was gone through thoroughly and the dives were well-planned! I saw a number of cool fish, like razor fish, lion fish, black tip reef sharks, and a sting ray among others. Also shout out to Dale for providing company on my dives! Thanks again to Antoine and the diving center

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful experience
Experienced professionals made 2 hours of comfortable under water experience.
Best place in phi phi

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019

It was my best friend's birthday and I decided to have scuba as a birthday gift to her.

We were so glad to choose this shop for the awsome experience we had on our trop to Phi Phi Land. . . .!

The whole staff was soo friendly and coporative.

As it was our first experience ,Our trainers Anthony and Marc guided us so patiently and professionally that took away our whole fear of underwater Sea dive....!

Thank you guys for giving us our lifetime experience....!

Highly recommended :)

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank PayalSharma20292
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile
Review of: Local Fun Dives

We are so happy we chose to dive with this shop! The staff was really friendly and helpful, the cost was great, boats were nice, and we had fun dives. Kendra was our divemaster, and she did a great job make sure we had the best dive possible. They kept the groups small, which was a huge bonus, and lunch was provided in between dives on the boat. Other members of the staff even helped us find locations to dive in other countries we were traveling to. Definitely dive here!

Thanks!!
-John & Madison

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile
Review of: Local Fun Dives

I was doing 7 dives in total with Phi Phi Scuba Diving School and they were absolutely amazing! My dive master was Kendra and I must say that she was absolutely professional, always doing detailed briefings, helping with our gear and explaining how to use our dive computer more properly. Underwater she always had an eye on us and pointed out many interesting fish. Generally everybody was really friendly and fun, so my friend and I had a great time with them. Also there was a variety of food, like baguettes, rice dishes and vegetarian dishes. Another advantage was that we went up accordingly to our air, so the first person to run out of air would go up and the rest would stay down. However this was discussed with us beforehand, so we could’ve also gone up all together (usually 2 went up together/nobody alone and we did the safety stop together).
I also did a night dive which was fantastic, especially as I never did one before. There was no point where I felt unsafe.
Paying was easy, no hidden costs occurred and you get 10% off when you dive more than one day.

The dive sites are also really great, there are no damaged corals which positively surprised me, as many reefs in Thailand are damaged.

Generally I can totally recommend diving with Phi Phi Scuba Diving, especially if you haven’t dived in some time, you want to ensure to be briefed correctly and be looked after, plus have a lot of fun!
Thank you for the great time!