“Lovely”

Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
Ranked #7 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center, the largest dive school on the island, providing fun, friendly dive tuition and recreation for all levels and ages. We are equipped with the biggest fleet of dive boats of any operator on Phi Phi. 5 boats allowing us to schedule dive trips to all dive areas on an every day basis therefore providing you with the greatest choice and convenience, plus talented multi-lingual instructors to ensure you receive the best training. Our HQ is the large two story bright yellow building you can see from the ferry pier (to help you find us) and the inside is efficiently organised; with all diving services down stairs and a relaxed social atmosphere upstairs to chill out, study, discuss dives and occasionally swap the latest gossip!
Fairbanks, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Because of time and money, I was doing only 2 dives, and after checking 3 shops, I did not need to look further, Phi Phi Scuba got what I needed. Professional and friendly, and Lucienne, the Dive Master I went diving with was the perfect diving partner. Although she was still a master in training, she permormed the ideal balance between enthusiastic and profesional where she needed to be. She even filmed me during the dive and then passed me the files. Lovely!.....Sid from Mexico.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Zurich, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phi Phi Scuba rocks”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I actually just wanted to go diving for one day but I liked the diving and the atmosphere of the Phi Phi Scuba Diving cebter so much that I decided to complete the open water course at once! During the course the instructor Joel teached me how to dive with his competence and patience and raised my fascination for the underwater world. Bringing me to awesome spots and showing me wonderful animals (turtles, octopuses, clownfish...) made my first dives a unforgettable adventure. If you want to experience the sea around Phi Phi island and to make new friends I surely can recommend the Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center because it rocks:) Thanks a lot buddys!!!

Visited September 2013
Placentia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Amazing Experience !!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our first diving experience took place on Phi Phi Island, Thailand...It was an amazing experience, Chris, Lucienne and Audrey were exceptional, they made it so simply and safe that we did not have anything on mind besides relaxing and enjoying our diving adventure. We do recommend Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center. Thank You guys... Mark & Fatima

1 Thank Mark_Fatima
“The best thing we done in Thailand!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We spent 3 weeks in Thailand and scuba diving on phi phi was definitely the highlight!! The staff were brilliant, the diving gear is all top of the range and we seen everything from leopard sharks to sting rays. We did our padi course with them and some extra dives too. When I go back to phi phi il be going to see them 1st! Ask for Joel, fantastic instructor!!

Dublin, Ireland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Class Act”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Completed my Advanced Open Water with these guys. Brilliant instruction and service. 1 instructor per 2 divers. Only 8 divers on a fine big boat. All kinda courses, full dive offers and great selection of dive sites including reef, wreck and night dives. Lunch included. Stefan's de man. Cheers mate