“You feel welcome:-)”

Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
Ranked #7 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center, the largest dive school on the island, providing fun, friendly dive tuition and recreation for all levels and ages. We are equipped with the biggest fleet of dive boats of any operator on Phi Phi. 5 boats allowing us to schedule dive trips to all dive areas on an every day basis therefore providing you with the greatest choice and convenience, plus talented multi-lingual instructors to ensure you receive the best training. Our HQ is the large two story bright yellow building you can see from the ferry pier (to help you find us) and the inside is efficiently organised; with all diving services down stairs and a relaxed social atmosphere upstairs to chill out, study, discuss dives and occasionally swap the latest gossip!
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited Phi Phi and decided to dive! She took the OWD course and I took the AOWD. And everybody at the centre was so helpful in arranging our dives so we were able to go out together which was a good experience for us. Steven and Sebastian were our instructor/dive master. A couple of nice fellows who definitely knew what they were doing:-)
The shop was like a circus with people coming and going but even so the place and crew always appeared welcoming and helpful. It felt like beeing at home:-)
Thank you guys for a great time and some awesome dives;-)

1  Thank Makkelfanden

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The staff at Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center were all really friendly, experienced and knowledgeable diving instructors. Steven Cordingley was the most patient instructor I've ever met and managed to keep me calm and safe throughout the PADI Open Water diving course. I would definately recommend this diving school for beginners and experienced divers alike. The water is amazingly beautiful and clear with so many different varieties of wierd and wonderful sea creatures- definately a place I would like to return to one day!

2  Thank LouiseWakelin
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I went to PhiPhi in January, and had never dived before. We took the 3 day course to get certified, and found the whole experience amazing. The staff were all helpfull and friendly, and very patient. The dives were phenominal, the water was beautiful and there was so much to see. I would deffinately recommed this site for diving and the insturctors, I will deffinately go back.

2  Thank charlotte m
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was one of the best experiences of my life! Scuba diving is not only beautiful, surreal, but also a great work out! Steven Cordingley was a great instructor and put up with our silly antics are stressful ADD. Ko Phi Phi has great weather with tons to see. Everyone at the Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center were friendly, helpful, and patient! I definitely recommend getting certified with them!

2  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We did a one day discovery diving trip while on Phi Phi. Staff where really knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable. No pressure sales upon booking which was nice compared to other dive sites on the island.

We saw many types of fish and wildlife including sea turtles.

1  Thank robjl3