“Awesome!”

Scuba Diving Phuket PP
More attraction details
Owner description: At Scuba Diving Phuket PP we take pride in offering scuba divers the very best diving experiences and Similan Liveaboards available. Our concept has always been to offer personalized service, highly qualified instruction and diving in small groups. As a connoisseur of Similan Liveaboards, we specialize in Similans Liveaboard diving. We purvey a full range of Similan Liveaboards at the finest prices (including 2 days/1 night, 3 days/2 nights and 4 days/4 nights trips) to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you are looking for a discounted Similan Liveaboard or a luxury dive cruise in Thailand - Scuba Diving Phuket PP will be absolutely delighted to be of service to you!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The team sweden gratz andy for setting up a amazing liveaboard for the best price! Had a great trip at the manta queen 2 in the similan marine park!

Visited February 2014

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent time on the Discover Scuba Diving course in Phi Phi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

We visited Phi Phi for the first time last year and loved it! One of the highlights of the holiday was Discover Scuba Diving course in Phi Phi. My wife and I had never dived before but Andy reassured us, we went for two dives which was fantastic as we were a lot more confident on the second dive allowing us to see more of the beautiful sea life.

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Spectacular Diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I contacted Andy in July 2013 to assist me in booking a 3 day/ 2 night liveaboard trip to the Similan Islands in January 2014. From the very email I received from Andy he was professional and very thorough. He gave me a few options to choose from and quoted me a good rate.
The morning after I arrived in Khao Lak I was picked up at my guesthouse and taken to a speedboat. The boat ride took just over an hour to get to the MV Camic. This liveaboard is unique in the sense that people arrive and depart everyday. Other liveaboards I've been on are scheduled for a set period of time but this boat is very flexible because the speed boat comes out to the boat everyday. Despite this everything was fantastic the food, the rooms and the entire staff. Not to mention the diving was spectacular.
I highly recommend booking a dive trip with Andy at Scuba Diving Phuket PP because he offers a worry fee service.

Visited January 2014
“Discover Scuba Diving Phi Phi Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Andy from Scuba Diving Phuket PP was recommended to us by a friend we met whilst on honeymoon in Phi Phi. Everything from the initial meeting to the actual dive was so fantastic! Andy was great at answering any questions, he made us feel very at ease and completely eliminated any concerns we may have had. The dive itself was also great, we saw some amazing things! I would definitely recommend Andy if you are staying on Phi Phi and would like to do some Scuba Diving. We will definitely be doing it again when we come back.

Visited November 2013
Santa Monica, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Experience in Booking a Liveaboard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I decided to book through Scuba Diving Phuket for my liveaboard boat on the White Manta in the Similian Islands in Thailand. It was my first time diving in this region, and first time going on a liveaboard boat, so I don't have much to compare, but it has inspired me to come back either to Thailand or to Indonesia, and I would definitely recommend MV White Manta to others!
Andy at Scuba Diving Phuket was responsive, helped me understand my choices, gave me good input and information about the various boats, available times/dates and Andy had great follow-up.
The White Manta boat was pretty nice, had lots of space, was comfortable and I was generally very happy with everything (although I did get an ear infection, but the staff had ear drops that helped), enjoyed the local (Thai) cuisine on-board, was impressed with the Dive Crew, who were always there to assist, knew what they were doing and were professional.

Visited December 2013