“worth it even for backpackers!”

Scuba Diving Phuket PP
More attraction details
Owner description: At Scuba Diving Phuket PP we take pride in offering scuba divers the very best diving experiences and Similan Liveaboards available. Our concept has always been to offer personalized service, highly qualified instruction and diving in small groups. As a connoisseur of Similan Liveaboards, we specialize in Similans Liveaboard diving. We purvey a full range of Similan Liveaboards at the finest prices (including 2 days/1 night, 3 days/2 nights and 4 days/4 nights trips) to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you are looking for a discounted Similan Liveaboard or a luxury dive cruise in Thailand - Scuba Diving Phuket PP will be absolutely delighted to be of service to you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 10, 2012

andy/phuket scuba diving did a great job managing the transports and payment for a giod price. we went with ko lak scuba adventure on the boat manta queen 2. the diving was much better than both ko tao and phi phi together! food was okay but the boat + crew were awsome. totally worth it, go for it!

1  Thank thedazie

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We (Team Dutch) did our advanced open water course with Andy last summer on PP.
When we first arrived at PP, we just wanted to stay a couple of days. We eventually stayed 10 days and had the best time!! Main reason for this, were our fantastic dive experiences with Andy. We've seen other dive masters and we can honestly say that there is no one as experienced and professional as Andy. He is a great instructor with humor and a lot of knowledge. Diving can be a little bit scary, but with Andy, you feel very comfortable because of his experience.

I could recommend doing ANY course with Andy, because he is a great teacher and a very nice person as well. We had a great time and we will propably be back soon!!
Andy for president!! ;)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My friend and I happened to land on PP island during a torrential downpour. After getting off the ferry and taking our first right down the Main Street, Andy graciously rescued us from the rain and gave us a map and directed us to our hotel. We figured while we were there, we'd ask if you can dive as a beginner with no certification and if it's worth diving in such horrible weather. His answer- yes anyone can dive with the proper guidance and instruction and YES it's practically the best thing to do because the underwater environment doesn't change when it's storming on top! We practically signed up right then and there. Our dive with Andy is by far the best thing I did during all of my time in Thailand. He made you feel safe and comfortable and was with us every step of the way. We went on two hour long dives that morning and the underwater sights were unforgettable. Andy knows what he is doing and is very friendly and helpful! I'd recommend him to anyone visiting Ko Phi Phi!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our Discover Scuba Diving trip was one of the most memorable experiences of our trip! I had never dived before and was a little nervous, but Andy was professional, helpful, and made sure that I was totally comfortable. He explained everything really well and made sure that we were moving at a pace that everyone was comfortable with. The location was stunning! We saw some awesome fish and coral, and, by the second dive, I was feeling completely comfortable with all of the equipment! I would definitely recommend Andy and Scuba Diving Phuket PP to anyone visiting Thailand no matter what diving level they are at.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

On my little round trip through Thailand I stayed on Phi Phi Island for about a week doing my Open Water License with Andy from Scuba Diving Phuket PP. I gotta say that the course was definitely the highlight of the entire trip! The dive sights are simply gorgeous! Andy was far more than what you can expect from the average diving instructor. His knowledge, understanding of the underwater world and instructing skills are outstanding! Thanks to all of Andy’s most hilarious mnemonics, you won’t forget anything you have to remember to pass the exams.

No matter, if you are a beginner or an advanced diver – Andy is the man you want to go diving with!!!