“2007 trip to phi phi”

Captain Bob's Cruise
Ranked #4 of 39 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captain Bob's Cruise is Koh Phi Phi's original party boat. We include open bar before and after trip that is included in your ticket price. We go to Monkey Beach, Pi-Leh Bay, Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay "The Beach" and then sunset inside Wang long Cove. Activities are Snorkelling, SUP Boarding, and Normal Drinking. All inclusive with Lunch, Fruit, Water, Soft Drinks, Snacks and UNLIMITED FREE ALCOHOL before and after the trip in our bar. The best attractions & activities without feeling like a tourist!
Reviewed January 27, 2013

caption bob and his foxy maid.. had a fantastic time aboard with my family would always go back and do it over again anyone going to phi phi has to do this its fantastic bob telling us how he sailed from canada to thailand on the same boat and living the life..
there was also to Dutch dudes on board we all had a fantastic time with caption bob on bobs sailing booze cruise.. maya bay and monkey beach...things have changed since then but 1 thing is i am glad i was with my brother in phi phi in 2007 good times and good memories.
thanks bob and his maid

"watching the sunset"
in 14 reviews
"other travelers"

Reviewed January 20, 2013

So good I had to do it twice!
First thing you have to do when you get the boat is write you're name somewhere on you're body so everyone knows you're name. making it easy to make friends with everyone else on the boat.
After the cliff jumping (safety first) the all you can drink booze comes out. TAKE ADVANTAGE :)
I went snorkelling cause I don't have my scuba licence. I got to see fish and coral that was totally new to me. I learnt about the history of the birds nests they use for birds nest soup and seen ainchent Chinese paintings. After a long day of drinking and listening to good music and meeting new friends you get to mellow out and watch the sunset from a wicked location!

... That's the end of the day. LET THE NIGHT BEGIN!!!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Having worked on similar cruise's before i have to admit I was blown away with the 6hr trip! Very enjoyable day, and everything that it promises to be, All you can drink! Bobs wealth of knowledge makes the trip unforgettable. Don't miss out.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Well what can I say that hasn't been said already.. Captain Bobs booze cruise was the best experience I've ever had in my numerous trips to Thailand!

Bob is a top host, knowledgable and funny at the same time. Takes you to all the sights and throws in some fun stuff like kayaking, cliff diving, snorkelling etc!

Highlight for me was definitely the vibe on the boat, there was 6 of us so we were the biggest group on the boat but every was mingling away, chatting and met some really cool people!

You can take your iPod and play your own tunes which was amazing, banging old hard trance in the sunshine in paradise a memory that will stay with me forever!! Oh I forgot to mention all you can drink ice cold Chang winner!

Just about to book again with bob for when I'm back in February.. The aim this time is to not drink so much I don't remember getting off the boat!!

See you soon bob!

Saildiving, Owner at Captain Bob's Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

As you discovered James the most dangerous thing you can do on this trip is to not remember parts of it! I market this trip as a booze cruise but it is certainly not the focus. With so many activities like cliff jumping (before bar opens), snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, sailing, cave exploring and monkey feeding, our slogan is that you are an "Active Drunk"! Being able to walk that fine line between "Active" and "Drunk" is a dance that I enjoy seeing played out successfully on every trip and is our mission statement. I look forward to having you on board again James and appreciate your excellent review ;P
Captain Bob

See more reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I booked a cruise with Bob after a few emails exchanged with him, but we decided to cancel due to bad weather. We really wanted to do the island tour, but after a near-death experience in rough waters near Samui just days before, we didn't want to go out on anything but very good weather.

What I want to emphasise is Bob's services throughout, who is always there to quickly answer questions and clarify doubts. He offers a great experience right from the start, which I am sure continues on the cruise. You can see that safety and customer experience is a priority for him and I didn't have any problem cancelling the tour after experssing my concerns.

After experiences with all kind of tour operators in many countries, and after one of them almost got us killed, the quality of the services and the character is of utmost importance for me.

We will surely go with Bob when in Phi Phi again.

1  Thank Dumi P