“Bob is the best!”

Captain Bob's Cruise
Ranked #5 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captain Bob's Cruise is Koh Phi Phi's original party boat. We include open bar before and after trip that is included in your ticket price. We go to Monkey Beach, Pi-Leh Bay, Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay "The Beach" and then sunset inside Wang long Cove. Activities are Snorkelling, SUP Boarding, and Normal Drinking. All inclusive with Lunch, Fruit, Water, Soft Drinks, Snacks and UNLIMITED FREE ALCOHOL before and after the trip in our bar. The best attractions & activities without feeling like a tourist!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

You can't miss Bob's Booze Cruise! It is a wonderful way to see all the tourist attractions (Monkey Bay, Maya Bay, Cliff Jumping, etc) with a dose of Canadian humor. Bob is so laid back and has great narratives for all the places he takes you. I would suggest grabbing a bite to eat before getting on board though, lunch is a little light, and if you are going to be doing all that drinking, you need some filler!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is the best booze cruise in whole of Phi Phi Island. Captain Bob and his mate Jason are really friendly guys who know the place very well. The sail boat is freaking cool and stylish to travel on. There were endless booze and foods. We can put on our own iPod to play the music on the boat. At the end of the day, Captain Bob opened his sails and let us hope on the kayak at the back of the boat. It was the most epic sunset view ever while lying on the kayak and being carried back to the island by the wind. The best of all is I was drunk the whole freaking time. One of the best time in my life.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've been on a lot of booze cruises in my day but this one was hands down the best one I've ever experienced! Captain Bob and Pedro are a dynamic duo that make every aspect of the trip amazing, definitely the highlight of my stay on Phi Phi! If you don't do this cruise, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had two excellent trips with Bob and Fabio/Pedro. I was sceptical at first as my only "booze cruise" experience from before, was from Turkey - and that sucked. This, however, was one of the highlights from Thailand. By far!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great people, beautiful sights, awesome host and a cool sailing boat! Couldn't ask for a better day in phi phi! It was just my siter and I and we not only met some cool people but captain Bob made us feel so welcome and have us a lot of interesting facts about all the different sights! All while blading my iPod tunes, pouring me a vodka and explaining these precious the bird poo is on this island! Great tour! Would definitely do it again! Especially the cliff jumpin which you have to do! And not take half an hour to do like I did! Thanks For the encouragement Bob! Loved it!