My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant last night for our last night in koh phi phi. The food was absolutely delicious. We ordered a little bit of French food and a little bit of Thai food and went the whole nine yards with a full three course meal. Everything was really excellent. But we got home and an hour later my boyfriend who ordered the mussel curry (which we thought would be a safe bet giving that koh phi phi is an island filled with fishermen who are always reeling in their daily catch) started getting cramps, feeling bloated . He eventually managed to sleep but woke up during the night vomitting violently. He spent the whole night by the toilet. We really didn't want to believe that it was what he had eaten that night but in the morning it was confirmed that it was food poisoning. We shared everything except the mussels of which I only had two. Maybe we were just unlucky. .