“The best thai food in Thailand!!!!!!”
Review of Papaya Restaurant

Papaya Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 111 Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food is amazing, the staff friendly and the service attentive. The panang and massaman curries are a must have and are tailored to your personal preference (we went for 20% heat!) which was perfect for us. A definate must if you visit phi phi - not to be confused with the other restaurant called papaya on the island.

1  Thank _DanSpencer86
Write a ReviewReviews (1,591)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent food fantastic staff. If you like good Thai food at a great price this is the place to go - every night!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Simply amazing, the owner welcomes you to his place and no matter how busy he is, he will always have a smile beaming from ear to ear as he greats you.

The food is cheap, the portions are huge and the taste is amazing, he will always ask you how spicy, just dont make the mistake I did and say 100%.

During my time on the island I must have eaten here about 5 or 6 times, it was so good I kept coming back.

For a Thai meal and a beer expect to pay about 300b

Reviewed October 19, 2013

You'd love the Sea Food here. It's fresh and juicy as heaven! Do not go for things like Pizza as Thai delicacies are served best. Service takes a bit of time so, chat away!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Papaya is The best place I had a massaman curry in the whole of my stay during Thailand (1 month). I had the King prawn massaman. I read reviews on trip advisor before and wanted to give it a try but could not find it and was not on the map. My boyfriend asked our receptionist where it was she said it wasn't good there so recommended another, which I thought was average.
We looked for Papaya again the next day luckily we found it by asking in a shop. There were no tourists in there only locals. My only regret was not going on the first day as I would have defiantly gone again!