All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smallmin walk from the pieracchannels
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Ivory hotel for four nights and highly recommend it. The location is ideal, between both beaches and in the middle of the market and shopping. Very clean and updated room with very high security throughout the hotel. Front desk was also very nice.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Kelley H
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was cheated with the hotel. I booked the room with window and balcony throught Agoda.com. When arrive to the Ivory Phi Phi Island hotel, they gave me the room under the stairs, near pump room. So there were no window, no balcony. Just walls and that's all. But it's not the main problem. Behind the wall water pump turned on/off every minute sounds like a bomb! It was impossible to stay in that room. When I asked administrator to change the room he told me he cannot do anything, hotel is full. So, why did they cheated me and gave wrong room? I checked out the same day and asked to give me back the money for rest 2 days, but administrator told me, he cannot because of politics of the hotel.

So, they show you nice picture, you buy it, then get absolutely different.

I cheked out the our after cheked in and just round the corner rented very nice room 500 bath cheaper!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Constantine M
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed here as the island was very full and the hotels I wanted to stay in we're booked. This was good value for money great location and clean. Make sure you don't get the bottom room which I had for one night - no windows and felt like a prison. Staff were v friendly. Good find and very secure!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ZoeC19
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We payed 70 usd for a night. Great location right in the center of Phi Phi and only 5 minutes from the beautiful beach of the island.
Very good and helpful servise by the owner of the hotel.
Don't miss the viewpoint of the island, and dont forget to eat the huge pankakes on the way up

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Clean, cheap and comfortable. What more can I ask for? On the real, we weren't in our rooms much as we were enjoying the BeachLife and food! But this spot is all the basics you need. Clean safe and cheap. Front staff were very friendly and fun. Location is excellent I have no complaints

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends