Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Diving experience with Fiore

I had a great half day diving trip with Fiore. She has lots of knowledge and took the time to... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020
JulesB327
via mobile
Great experience

It was great, Gustavo was our instructor and made us safe. We saw a lot of marine life and would... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2020
krolp2020

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Phi Phi Don
from $54.23
from $84.74
from $76.80
from $81.35
1,336 results
All reviews these guys cha cha dive shop open water diving experience made us feel marine life fun dives dive sites my girlfriend whole team amazing experience octopus a lot of fun best experiences of my life special thanks underwater world
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2015

The staff at this company are fantastic. They are friendly, fun, accommodating and all of them know what they are doing when it comes to scuba diving. They are one of the first dive groups on the island so they know their stuff. Three friends and I did two fun dives. We saw a ton of black tip reef sharks on our second dive. A great company to dive with!

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank MorganAsh
Reviewed February 25, 2015

We met Mike by chance one night walking past Aquanauts looking for somewhere to eat. He asked were we interested in Diving to which I replied Its on the cards at some stage of our holiday. Mikes English, so immediately I felt he was easier to talk to and understand, so we stopped for a quick chat.

Really nice guy - as well as a quick chat about scuba diving he gave us info of where to eat and places to go on Phi Phi. I said Id call back in a few days. At this stage he probably thought I was just another customer that slipped through the net, but it couldn't have been any more of the opposite!

As a couple of days passed (and as I walked by many dive shops - all who tried to sell me a dive), Aquanauts stuck in my head and I knew they would be a great team to dive with after my first impressions.

So I went back and booked my discover scuba diving course for the next day. Unfortunately my girlfriend changed heart at last minute and decided not to go - but I have to say the way Mike dealt with it was brilliant, wasn't pushy or the likes. I filled out relevant paper work and ordered my lunch from a good choice of dishes. Next morning arrived and we were offered tea & coffee as the instructors arrived.

Gregory was our instructor. Couldn't praise this guy enough. Cool & calm, very thorough too. Before the dive, as we got in the water for our skills and also throughout the dive he maintained a very reassuring demeanour.

Needless to say I had one of the best days of my 3 weeks in Thailand with these guys. Both dives were unreal. They obviously know the best sites to go to. Visibility was amazing and some of the sealife was incredible, including TWO turtles.

We stopped at Maya Bay for while too for a bit of swimming / jumping off boat etc. The Aquanauts boat is clean and well maintained. Toilet, upper deck for sunbathing, tea coffee & water available allday.

Thanks to Mike, Gregory and the rest of the team for an unforgettable day!!

1  Thank average_joseph
Reviewed February 22, 2015

This was the second dive I have ever done, but the first time an instructor had explained anything about the apparatus or safety. I found the instructors to be very professional and fun. In fact all the staff were really friendly even if they weren't your instructor, they made you feel at ease and welcome.

The boat trip was great itself, even though I felt a bit sea sick, and the lunch they provided tasted lovely - a real treat.

I think there were 5 different groups diving when we went out, but each group had an individual instructor - which meant each group could go at our own pace. I really appreciated this personable approach because as a beginner I didn't feel as though I was holding anyone back.

We saw a shark, turtle and octopus which was amazing! Lots of fish and some beautiful coral.

I would like that thank Maria for making our dive at Aquanauts memorable and in fact really making our whole trip to Phi Phi fantastic with advice and help on a number of matters. If I head back down to Phi Phi I will defiantly be diving with P.P. Aquanauts Scuba again.

2  Thank tabbymcintyre
Reviewed February 19, 2015

My boyfriend and I decided last minute to go scuba diving and we were instantly drawn in by the amazing and friendly staff. We were beginners so we had a lot of questions. We got great insight before any sort of commitment and don't regret the experience at all. Our instructor Surge was awesome. Very helpful, calm and really made us feel at ease. The experience itself is mind-blowing. Surge is very professional and goes along at whatever pace you need (he's also Canadian so that was a win win for us). Instructors only take two clients per instructor and we felt very very safe and taken care of. Surge really took great care of us and we appreciated everything he showed us. We did two dives and saw incredible marine life. The lunch was delicious as well.
We highly recommend this experience to anyone and everyone! There is something for everyone and it is very catered to individualistic needs!! Highly recommended. Thanks Surge!!

Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

If you are going to be on phi phi for a few days and want to get your open water certification, this is the place to do it. Not only were they organized and attentive, but the dive instructors here are genuinely cool people. I took my course with Miller, he was patient with me the entire time and took what I thought, was extra good care of me.
I would 100% come back to get my advanced with them and spend more time diving around this beautiful island.