“Fantastic Experience”

P.P. Aquanauts Scuba
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With roots going back to 1989, P.P. Aquanauts Scuba is one of the first purpose-built dive centers on Phi Phi. With a unique non-commercial but professional style, both fun and safety are maximized. All dives are planned and supervised to strict PADI standards, which are recognized worldwide. Personal attention and professional care are corner-stones of the Aquanauts family. Customized trips, night dives and drinks on the breezy porch are available every day of the year.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I recently did my Open Water qualification with Aquanauts. My instructor Greg was really thorough and made me feel very safe in the initially daunting and unfamiliar territory. As part of the course I did four open water dives with several other divers and instructors. The whole team is very professional yet great fun. The boat is very comfortable and the diving spectacular. I definitely recommend Aquanauts and plan to return!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Awsome dive shop! Close to the dive sites and loads of good instructors. Really friendly bunch aswell, they will help you find some good restaurants and good hang-outs. Can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I had the best experience with PP Aquanauts! I am a novice diver with only 18 dives. I emailed with PP Aquanauts a few times before I arrived in Phi Phi, their response time was always fast and they addressed all of my questions. I felt very safe diving with them. What has impressed me the most is how safe they are but still provide a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. It was a small dive group, just me and one other diver for the day. My awesome dive master, Serge, promised sharks, rays and turtles. I still can't believe we got to see all three! Lunch was delicious and offered whenever we wanted. I am very impressed with PP Aquanauts. I highly recommend them and I will be back! Thank you for such an awesome day!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I completed my Dive Rescue course recently at Aquanauts Scuba on Koh Phi Phi, Thailand. I also did 8 fun dives. I have used many different dive shops on the island and they are all relatively good but Aquanauts is above the average rank. The team is so friendly and welcoming. They make you feel like a friend and not just a customer. I want to do the DM course through them because of my great experience. I have made life long friends while there and will count down the days until my return. Additional to the great shop vibe is the high level of knowledge and experience shared by all the staff members. They really go the extra mile to ensure you get 100% out of your experience. Thank you PP Aquanauts team for being so wonderful :)

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Merci Charlotte et Hugo! Great experience at P. P. Aquanauts Scuba. We are very pleased to have taken our open water course with you. Charlotte was an excellent instructor.