“Awesome”

P.P. Aquanauts Scuba
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With roots going back to 1989, P.P. Aquanauts Scuba is one of the first purpose-built dive centers on Phi Phi. With a unique non-commercial but professional style, both fun and safety are maximized. All dives are planned and supervised to strict PADI standards, which are recognized worldwide. Personal attention and professional care are corner-stones of the Aquanauts family. Customized trips, night dives and drinks on the breezy porch are available every day of the year.
Kerpen, Deutschland
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

It was my first time diving and I only did a one day course. They explained everything really well so that I felt really save so that I could totally enjoy the time under water. Because of the very good experience I am definitily going to do a complete course. Thanks to Aquanauts for the amazing day.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Genoa, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“They made our trip!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Me and my friend did our advanced open water with Aquanauts. From the second that we stepped in to the shop and met our instructor, Wade, we got treated like friends and not just like students. Wade gave us a quick run through of the course and we booked it immediately. Over the next three days we saw some amazing sea-life and had an amazing time diving, we had our best dives here! Wade was a lot of fun and professional at the same time, and if you see an octopus he'll hopefully let his dreads out! (It makes him look like one as well)
I got sick in the middle of the course and it was not seen as a problem at all. We agreed on an other day for my dives to give me some time to recover and I came back two days later, and met up with Serge, another great instructor, that was going to do the last two dives with me. We had a great day, and the boat stops in amazing Maya Bay for lunch so you get to see that as well!
The whole crew is amazing, and they invite you in and show you more than what is under water. They helped us around the island and gave us advise of where to go to get the best food, the best massage and we spent a lot of time in the shop just talking and hanging with everyone! Thanks for a great time, we'll be back for sure!

1 Thank Anna K
Vancouver, Canada
“Fabulous experience. Amazing diving crew/instructors. Highly recommended!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Diving buddies on Koh Tao directed us towards Aquanauts on Koh Phi Phi, and I'm glad they did! Got my open water certification with Greg. Fabulous instructor and lots of fun! Underwater views were unreal, tons of fish, eels, sharks... The best. Do it!

Heidelberg, Germany
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Really nice atmosphere, really nice diving”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I took the two dive trip for the "non-initiated". You get an instructor for each two people, which makes you feel very safe throughout the experience. Maria did an excellent job, and it goes beyond the diving: you're invited to be one more in the group for the duration of the stay. Join in, have a few drinks in the evening, and enjoy the island life!

Oh yeah one last thing: instructors cannot take care of you and take pictures, so bring your own camera. There's a dry area in the boat where you can drop things safely

Visited November 2013
Pattaya, Thailand
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Me and a friend dived with Greg,he was very helpful and made the whole experience a little less daunting! Breathtaking introduction to diving,well worth the money. Highly reconmended!