“Amazing Scuba!”

P.P. Aquanauts Scuba
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With roots going back to 1989, P.P. Aquanauts Scuba is one of the first purpose-built dive centers on Phi Phi. With a unique non-commercial but professional style, both fun and safety are maximized. All dives are planned and supervised to strict PADI standards, which are recognized worldwide. Personal attention and professional care are corner-stones of the Aquanauts family. Customized trips, night dives and drinks on the breezy porch are available every day of the year.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I got my open water diving certification here and it was great. My guide was Shahar Koleski, and made the experience wonderful. He is very knowledgable and passionate about diving. He made the experience fun, exciting and got me hooked on diving! I highly suggest requesting him as your instructor.

There are newer reviews for P.P. Aquanauts Scuba

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Simply the best dive shop you will find on this beautiful island. The staff are knowledgeable, understanding, friendly and really passionate about what they do.

I completed both my open water and advanced courses with them. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and company. The boat was always lively and fun. When we were not out diving, the shop was a great hang out.

Special shout out to Charlotte who was the best instructor I could have hoped for. Keep up the great work (:

1  Thank R_Rajesh_091
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After I took a diving course at Koh Tao with one of my friend, we decided to do an half day diving trip in Phi Phi because we heard the spots are much better. So we booked an half day diving trip with PP aquanauts. Our divemaster was Gregory and he could answer every question we asked with detailed answers. The spot where we went diving were the most beautiful I ever saw to date.

3  Thank mathieu660
Reviewed June 13, 2013

All the staff were really friendly, helpful and keen to share their love of suba diving! My husband and I had an instructor between two which was great, we got to go at the pace that suited us and discovered and learnt more than we thought we would be able to!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Besides the equipment that was in great condition, the possibility to take the diving course in very small groups (2-3 people!), Aquanauts Left my friend and I an unforgettable diving experience. The staff was excellent, helpful, very friendly, caring, and most importantly - extremely professional. Thanks to their great staff and the memories they left us with from Phi Phi don - we both became addicted to diving.

THANK YOU AQUANAUT!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction