“top notch scuba diving”

P.P. Aquanauts Scuba
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With roots going back to 1989, P.P. Aquanauts Scuba is one of the first purpose-built dive centers on Phi Phi. With a unique non-commercial but professional style, both fun and safety are maximized. All dives are planned and supervised to strict PADI standards, which are recognized worldwide. Personal attention and professional care are corner-stones of the Aquanauts family. Customized trips, night dives and drinks on the breezy porch are available every day of the year.
san francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“top notch scuba diving”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Spent three great days with PP Aquanauts getting certified with 4 open dives. Gingy was thorough and took all the safety checks seriously and also made the trips really fun. He eased all my anxieties and soon enough I was really comfortable with the dives and felt like I knew what I was doing. All the other dive masters/instructors added to the fun of the experience.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

4 wonderful days at Phi Phi Aquanauts! Clearly the best thing I've done. And the staff is world class, a wonderful bunch! Thank you, am extremely grateful! Had good and hope to see Hugo and the Aquanauts gang

High five

Uppsala, Uppsala Län, Sweden
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I dived with Aquanauts four days during my stay in Phi Phi and it was just perfect! The instructors and divemasters are professional and really nice, and the atmosphere at the shop and on the boat was really warm and welcoming. I dived with four different divemasters/instructors and everyone of them was really good. Two of the times I was the only one with the divemaster, which was great! I would definitely recommend diving with P.P. Aquanauts for anyone going to Phi Phi for diving.

Thank you so much you guys, I had a great time diving with you! Next time there I will definitely come diving with you again!

/Tiina

Visited February 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional, enthusiastic, and lovely people - A great diving team.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wonderfully respectful and enthusiastic about their profession and the enviroment. A great team with an evident bond and camararaderie that make diving with them that bit more enjoyable. Being small company with plenty of experience and local knowledge is to their advantage.
Thanks for lovely day, hope to see you all again.......
Alan & Catherine....x

Visited February 2013
“The best experience with an amazing team of instructors”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

For me and my friends first time diving we could not have asked for a better place to do it, PP Aquanauts have an amazing team and would like to give a special thanks to our instructor chris (gingy) and joe who made our day so much easier. There are a lot of companies to dive with in koh phi phi but we felt aquanauts seemed to be one of the best and we just felt so much more comfortable when talking to them, we also had a lot of laughs with these guys as they are constantly making fun of each other and know how to have a good time aswell as taking their jobs seriously.
As it was our first time diving we were quite nervous and didn't know what to expect when we were under the water but our instructor gingy made us feel very comfortable and made sure we understood everything. He also knew his way round under the sea so we saw a lot of amazing sea animals which made our experience even better.
So if you are thinking of diving in koh phi phi then you should definitely go to aquanauts and you will have an amazing experience. If I decide to go diving in thailand again then aquanauts would be my only stop as these guys are one of the best for a reason. Once again I would like to thank everyone at aquanauts for an unbelievable experience and hope to see you again.
Khrish from Manchester.