“Awesome experience with professional divers from around the world”
Review of Island Divers

Island Divers
Ranked #10 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving school in Koh Phi Phi Don
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hadn't planned on doing a dive while I was on Phi Phi as I was holidaying with a friend who wasn't a diver, but so glad I did. Dive masters were friendly, helpful and had a great sense of humour. My dive master and buddy spoke fluent English and Danish, other dive masters from Australia, NZ, Ireland... Made me feel right at home. They took care of everything...resetting tanks and gear for 2nd dive. New divers looked well taken care of also, 2, 3 or 4 people to each instructor. Dives didn't disappoint. Water was warm and great vis.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

From packed lunches to fresh fruit, our experience with island divers was unreal. Our instructor Sam was great, he knew a lot about the dive spots and answered all out questions and concerns. Highly recommended if you are looking for a shop with top service and safety regulations. Will always go to Island divers when I am visiting Phi Phi

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I were planning to get our scuba certification in koh phagnan where we are headed in a few weeks; however, when we passed this company on the street and began talking with them, we realized how professional and fantastic they seemed. I was terrified of the idea of scuba diving but I thought I would give it a try. Our instructor, Ben, was AMAZING. I honestly can't say a single negative thing about our experience. He made us feel safe and in control at all times. We were doing the SSI course and the great thing he did was teach us really important skills outside of the coursework. He incorporated his own experience and knowledge into our course which added tremendously to our class. He was fantastic.

The rest of the staff were also great- everyone was really welcoming and kind. We passed our test and the next time we are in Thailand, we are planning to go to Phi Phi just to dive with them! They have a great shipwreck dive that we want to try but currently do not have time to do.

Also, for people just looking to so a discover dive, there were several people in the boat who were doing that and they seemed to have a great time. Honestly, I'd spend the money to get certified because it is much cheaper to do dives in other places with a certification.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I did the discover diving trip and it was the best experience of my life. My instructor, Simon, was great and taught us everything we needed to know before going in the water. I couldn't feel safer. This trip made me want to become certified (I wish I did it in Thailand). I was bummed that you aren't allowed to use a camera underwater since I am not certified so I will have to remember the turtles and fishies in my head. I would recommend this shop as it is a great value for 2 dives without even being certified.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Myself & my boyfriend used this dive company whilst on Phi Phi as it stood out the most professional dive shop on the island.
The instructors were very helpful and helped us choose the dive that suited us best.
I felt very safe on the dive knowing the company was insured, (after finding out other companies did not have this) we went through lots of safety precautions before going under the water to ensure we felt at ease.
The instructor was by our side the whole time under water and we felt was great value for money getting 2 dives as part of the trip. The 2nd dive for me was the best as I was more used to the water and I saw a turtle!
We were given fresh fruit and meals on board and given a good hour to relax after dinner, whilst the other boats from other dive schools left shortly after eating.
Would defiantly reccomend this place to others :-)