Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just awesome:)

We were only 4 people on the boat. Valentino showed us awesome spots where we saw sharks, a turtle... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Daniel K
via mobile
Simple and effective approach to scuba diving

Both the adventure club and our instructor, Danny, were very professional and informative... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $114.78
from $82.29
from $79.00
2,504 results
All reviews shark tour scuba diving snorkel trip dive master marine life these guys dive shop an amazing experience open water course my friend fun dives reef sharks special thanks small group baby sharks lion fish black tip sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience getting certified at the adventure club! The process and experience was perfect and streamlined. The entire staff at the Adventure Club have excellent customer service and they are extremely talented at their craft. They don't cut corners, the instructors are extremely patient, and they are passionate about giving their customers the best experience possible. The Adventure Club is hands down the best on the island of Koh Phi Phi! Thanks to Danny for being such an amazing and patient instructor! You must do this while visiting Koh Phi Phi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was great. the only thing I didn't like is that I took the 7:00 morning dive but we had to wait for around 1 hour before leaving to the open sea, for equipment loading. for me, it was a waste of time. I expect these things to be done before my arrival.
As I said other than that, the dive was very well organized. The instructor was professional, the equipment was good, the food was OK and enough, the diving site was amazing.
thanks a lot.
very recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Adventure Club gave me one of the most amazing weeks of my life. From the moment I stepped into this dive shop everyone was so compassionate and friendly. I came to Phi Phi with a group of 15 students from the University of Missouri to restore coral reefs. Dom, Tamara, Dani, and Josh were the four instructors for our group and they were all incredible. Dom was my instructor and she was one of the most caring and knowledgeable people that I have ever met in my entire life. She briefed my group before every dive to make sure that we were fully prepared and comfortable before going underwater. If you are looking for a professional place to scuba or even snorkel look no further. I promise you will not regret it! What an amazing group of people. I will definitely be coming back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Diving through the adventure club for a week was the most amazing experience! The instructors are very easy to talk to and make the diving experience that much more special. Danny did a great job at pointing things out on the dive and kept diving fun!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are in Phi Phi, you must must must go to "The Adventures Club" for scuba diving!!!!!!!!!!

Q1. Should you do it ?
A1. Definitely YES! and definitely with "The Adventures Club".

Q2. This is my first time, I am nervous, should I still go for it?
A2. You will loose your nervousness the minute you walk there. Trust me you will not
find such passionate, friendly and fun loving staff anywhere else.

Q3. Will I be able to do it ?
A3. Yes! You will get one to one training
1. Training videos
2. On- Boat training with equipment (accompanied by jokes from Abilio :P)
3. On surface training with equipment and at surface water
4. And of course the best instructor who will always be there with you.

Q4. I am little hesitant about the safety ?
A4. You should not! You will get one of the best instructors to take care of you. They
really do know their stuff very well.
My instructor David is one of the most caring, patient and awesome person I have
ever met in my life. He is one of the best part of this experience, I always felt at
ease, full of courage and calm at all times, all thanks to his benign nudges.

Just go for it guys, you are gonna love every bit of it - Its like living a dream!
A whole new world awaits there for you !!!!!!!

P.S. - my first review ever online.